ch.4- Rain🌧️

When the people around them saw this scenery, they started whispering.Someone "OMG!He got hit by a girl."When RG hear this he stood up and attack Jennie. This time Jennie couldn't resist herself and kick him hard on his cock . RG ran away from with a warning "you fucking bitch amd you asshole! I will see you two soon"

Then Jennie leaves the bar. She keep thinking about that waiter because she even don't have time to thank him. When she starts to walk there was a drop of water fell on her. it started raining. She felt that it was her unlucky day.

She ran to the nearest convenience store, and saw a last umbrella. She thought that she isn't that unlucky, when a young man come to store and asked for an umbrella.

To shock, it is that waiter.

When he saw Jennie, he is about to leave but Jennie grabbed his hand. She said "why are you running away after seeing me. I still want to thank you."

He thought "I just got hot headed and want to butt in, but"

Flashback-
Manager: what's wrong with you! Instead of calming down that customer, you put fuel to that incident.
If you can't handle it then don't butt in anyone's matter. If you do anything like this, you should prepare to be fired.

When he say all things to Jennie. She replied immediately " how can your manager say that?" Waiter "i think he said the right thing" Jennie "how's he is right? What's wrong with you helping me ?"

Jennie"Only because of you i am saved, if not then i might be in some danger now. Anyways thank you for helping me."

"Aren't you too weak!"Waiter is shocked by her question. When she noticed his shocked face, she explained " Because you started to doubt your decision after someone called you out."

"But when you were helping me, You looked cool. I hope in future you will continue this cool work. Anyways you did the right thing today. Your parents should be proud of you." Jennie said. Waiter's face got slightly red by jennie's word.

Then they went to outside together. Jennie "This is the last umbrella in the store. We can share it, i can send you home first." Waiter suddenly replied "No need, i can go home with my hoodie on. By the way the rain is going to st-".

SWOOSH. The rain is started to get heavier. He has no choice. They walked together in the last umbrella.

When they were walking, waiter noticed a button on the umbrella and asked Jennie about it. Jennie's Reply"Dumb! Have you never used an automatic umbrella. When you tap the button, the umbrella opened up automatically."

"Then what happens, when we tap it again." With this he pressed that button. Jennie stopped him but it's too late to stop him now. They were trapped in the umbrella.

A/N:
More sweet moments are coming ahead. So don't miss it. Taennie.