It's brawl in the family

(a/n): don't know wtf happened kinda lost it for a few days and i always have these weird headaches on weekends probably due to stress, it takes days to write these chapters and i now know what some of my favorite authors would go through but i'm not giving up. I have plans of fixing some aspects of the rwby storyline and changing some of the stories of the volumes starting from volume 4 onward. i want to make the arrowheads an actual threat post-beacon and i have lots of ideas on how to do that but that means i have to cut some loose ends by the end of the volume and possibly have to rewrite some stuff from the previous few volumes. anyway enough of yapping, lets get into the story.

Keith had gotten some rest after his meeting with Ozpin but his boredom had gotten the better of him and he decided to unwind by walking through the halls of beacon. He never really paid mind to the environment around starting around his 4th year in beacon and he just kind of got used to the architecture and the "interesting" company. His time in beacon had allowed him to learn so much about remnant and it's inhabitants but he never really got to experience it first hand. It was always blocked by Ozpin's back as he stood behind his mentor as he conducted his business. He felt out of place. He felt so different from his superiors but also so different from his peers and being the reincarnate of an amazing warrior never made anything any easier. Would he trade ot for anything? The answer was "No", but you can't help but wonder. As Keith walked through the beacon hallways, he was lost in deep thought not even being able to hear the yelling and whining of his girlfriend ruby begging Weiss not to keep her in the dark about who she was going to meet. Weiss ignored her friend simply kept walking along side Alaska who joined them "voluntarily". Alaska cared about Weiss but he never could stand her banter with the young rose and would often travel into a world of his own when spending time with them but as they were walking alaska happened to catch a glimpse of his team leader.

Alaska: Marksman, Are you feeling alright? You worried all of us after our fight earlier.

Keith still felt a bit uneasy after the whole experience but he managed to keep a cheery demeanor.

Keith: Yeah, i got some rest i should be ok for me and six's doubles match.

Alaska gave Keith a small smile which was interrupted by a red blur coming between the two. Ruby tackled Keith to the ground and kisses his face all over, She was clearly worried about him after he had left and basically went missing for the rest of the day.

Ruby: ohmygodareyouralright?whatdidozpintellyou? areyouintrouble? imhungryareyouokenoughtobakemesomecookies?

Ruby spoke fast with her worlds meshing together making Weiss and Alaska a bit confused but it was expected coming from their red hooded friend. Keith chuckled and shook his head as he hugged ruby.

Keith: I'm fine ruby, Ozpin just wanted to make sure i was ok and he told me to rest. As for the cookie request, didn't i buy like ALOT a week ago.

Ruby pouts and pokes keith's chest

Ruby: My dear boyfriend, Do you even know me?

Keith smiles and pats ruby's head

Keith: Yeah yeah, point taken. Anyway where were you guys headed?

Ruby: Weiss is going to meet with someone down by the landing bay but she won't tell who.

Keith knew who Weiss was going to meet and he had completely forgotten about it. Keith was informed by ozpin days prior that ironwood's second in command Winter Schnee would arrive at beacon for a meeting with the general. As Ozpin's apprentice it was his job to greet her upon arrival.

Keith: Winter Schnee am i correct?

Weiss: yes, how did you know?

Keith: It's kinda my job to greet her