Dance Dance Infiltration

The day came and went and as night fell, the dance had begun. The guys were all gathered in one dorm room as they were getting ready for the dance, Cy wore an eye patch over his burn scars because he was pestered by Dj on doing so, Dj wore a Fedora with a red feather in it and his red velvet suit fit him pretty well. Adam had gotten ready and was waiting by team rwby's dorm for the girls to get ready, Coda on the other hand had already departed to greet guests with his wife but from what they had seen he just had a tuxedo with an orange tie and a gold chain DJ bought him. Aqua wore a dark navy colored tuxedo with a small water droplet medallion. Cri wore a simple black suit with a red tie, Alaska wore a white suit with a blue dress shirt underneath the jacket, Merle and Rick just wore a dress shirt as they didn't enjoy wearing suits and they didn't have a date so they just saw it as useless to do so, Trent just wore a blue vest with dress pants and lastly Keith wore the custom tailored suit that Glynda had gotten him. They were laughing, the experience was similar to that of a bachelor party but with less drinking at least for now.

Cy: tonight's gonna be awesome, let's hope we don't fuck up the show

He says walking behind DJ patting his back.

DJ: We'll be fine besides we won't be doing much

Dj says as he spins his fedora in his hand.

Keith: I hope tonight goes well for all of us even if some of you don't have dates.

Commando: I just want to get this over with

Commando grumbles as he crosses his arms and looks out the window.

Trent: i wonder what the girls are doing

He says nervously fumbling with his fingers as he looks at the mirror

Keith: It'll be fine, six likes you, I'm sure you two will have a nice night together.

Trent: I just don't want to mess this up, I really like her.

Commando turns to trent and places his hand on his shoulder

Commando: Trust me, my sister likes you. She won't stop talking about you when we're together. I'm sure this is more than just a tonight thing

Trent nods and smiles

Trent: thanks

Cy: This does spark a really good question, why do girls take so long to get dressed?

The guys all shrug

Keith: Who knows.

*meanwhile*

Six, Ruby, Blake were getting ready in Team Rwby's dorm. Weiss and Yang had already gone to the dance and were greeting guests and fixing up a few details before the night went on.

Six: god, i forgot dresses suck

She says as she brushes her fingers over the laces of her dress

Ruby: Tell me about it

Blake: They're not all that bad

Ruby/Six: Yes they are!

Blake chuckled a bit before opening a box that Adam had given her, she smiled looking at the cyan bow that he had gifted her. She was quick to put it on and smiled in the mirror with her bow twitching a bit because of her faunus ears. She turned around to the others and showed off her bow.

Six: Awe it's cute, i'm glad you and adam got together, you guys are perfect for each other

Blake blushes a bit but smiles warmly

Blake: he's a good guy, i'm happy to have him

Blake seemed hesitant to speak about Adam but she tried her best to move on from past experiences.