fun day out(short)

A/n: Can't think of ship names so I'll go with crescent rose because Keith's last name is Marksman and crescent rose is a sniper hybrid.

It had been a week since Ruby and Keith started dating. They seemed to continue the same dynamic they had even before. Keith would simply be himself and ruby would remain the same just a bit more clingy. Keith was in his dorm with his team. He rearranged his stuff in his corner as he waited for ruby as they had a date planned.

Trent: you think your girlfriend ditched you?

Six: Be nice Trent.

Trent chuckles he gets hit by six.

Trent: ow

William: it's nice to know that you and ruby are going strong. I hope to see you two get married.

Keith: Alaska, we just started dating, what makes you think we'll get married?

William: I believe in the fact that people should date to marry and not just dump after a bad argument on "I don't like because your hair stinks" kind of situation.

Keith nods at his statement.

Trent: was that from experience?

William: shut up.

Trent: wow, pg-13 rating type language now?

William: you are highly immature

Trent: and you are highly a pain in the ass

Keith rolls his eyes at his teammates banter. He hears a knock at the door and he rushes to open it revealing it to be ruby.

Keith: hey rubes

Ruby hugs her boyfriend and pulls him along. Meanwhile Coda finds himself at a club with yang. they're drinking and dancing together. Yang receives a message from the team rwby group chat.

Ruby; going out with Keith if you need me I'll be in vale

Yang looks at it and puts her scroll away. Coda looks at her pocket.

Coda: what was that

Yang: oh just ruby going out with Keith.

Coda: their pretty cute together don't you think

Yang: og course I do. My little sister grows up so fast. I'm kinda glad they got together.

Coda: so what are we?

Yang: what do you want us to be?

Coda: what do YOU want us to be?

Yang smirks and puts her hand to her hip

Yang: I'll be whatever you want us to be.

Coda: well right now I want us to be drunk.

They both laugh as they get off the dance floor to get drinks

*Elsewhere*

Ruby and Keith walk through vale. Ruby holds Keith by the wrist as she runs down the street.

Ruby: come on I want to get to the bakery. They have fresh ones out the oven at 2

Keith: they better have mint

Ruby: it doesn't matter because you'll be coming anyways

Keith: yeah whatever

They make it to the bakery and ruby rushes in smelling the scent of the freshly baked goods.

Baker: good afternoon ruby. I just came out with a fresh batch of chocolate chip.

Ruby: thanks

She runs over to the tray of freshly baked cookies. Keith walks around and finds the fudge mint cookies.