Search and Destroy

Team Rwby and Team Task are standing on the landing bay looking at professor oobleck, the huntsman they'd be shadowing, They all look at him in complete and utter disbelief.

Weiss: professor oobleck?

Oobleck: yes. I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary anymore students, seeing that you've opted on shadowing a huntsman on what is now a essentially reconnaissance mission, I can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations, rather we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon, I packed the essentials myself and readied the airship and...

Professor oobleck leans forward glaring at Weiss.

Dr.Oobleck: it's doctor oobleck, I didn't earn a PhD for fun, thank you very much.

Weiss: uh..

Dr.Oobleck: come now children according to my schedule we are exactly three minutes behind schedule.

Dr.Oobleck speeds off towards the airship and Ruby looks at her friends.

Ruby: well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with Dr.Oobleck- yeah when it sounds stupid when I say it outloud.

Coda: That sounds absolutely fucking awful

They all turn around and see Team ARCC, Team Jnpr and Team Pyda walking over to them

Coda: but hey at least you get to travel right?

Yang walks over to her husband and they share a quick kiss.

Yang: i guess it's good but shadowing Dr.Oobleck isn't exactly my ideal "vacation"

Rick: I don't really think that's anybody's ideal vacation.

Rick says as looks over to Dr.Oobleck in the distance. Six looks over to her brother

Six: What you guys land on?

Commando: We got stuck cleaning some old book store that recently closed down. It's gonna be manual labor all week.

Trent tilts his head and raises an eyebrow.

Trent: Aren't all huntsman jobs manual labor?

Commando: I guess but this more "text-book definition" manual labor.

Trent nods

Trent: Got it

Keith turns to Team PYDA

Keith: what about you guys?

Aqua: We're going to be assistants down at signal academy

Ruby: Wow Really! Can you say hi to Cherokee and Violet

Cri: if we getthe chance, I'll make sure to pass on the message.

Nora: I feel highly offended, that you guys are going out on a world saving mission without us, I'm hurt, sad, Maybe a little hungry but that's not your fault tho

Nora glares at Ren and Cy

Nora: Boys

Cy waves his hands nervously

Cy: You know I can't cook

He gives a nervous smile and Ren just faces palms.

Jaune: Your mission sounds exciting, where are you going.

Ruby: Oh, outside the Kingdom.

Nora: oh really? So are we.

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora decided to shadow a sheriff in a nearby village.