028.

☽-----✢-----☾

028.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Summer and Juniper walked into the high school dance. On a scale of Juniper didn't want to be here to she's going to kill myself, Juniper had blown past the top. The pair clung to each other and looked around for Rick, or even Morty. 

"Hey, look over there," Juniper pointed at Rick on the dance floor.

"God, is he singing again?" Summer rolled her eyes, standing with Juniper.

"𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮Let me out! Let me out! This is not a dance," Rick jumped around on the dance floor, "I'm begging for help, I'm screaming for help please come let me out! I'm dying in a vat in the garage!𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮"

Everyone cheered him on, "that song was worse than the last one! The vat, we need to get him out of there!" Juniper said frantically.

"I think I might have it covered," Summer said anxiously, "I told my principle about the gym bag with coach Feratu in it."

"What?" Juniper twisted her eyebrows, "I thought Rick got rid of his body."

"No, he didn't," Summer put her hand to the side of her mouth and leaned into Juniper, "he stuffed the bag in his locker."

"So, you snitched?" Juniper grinned.

"I snitched for good reason Juniper!" Summer softly yelled.

"I know, I know, I'm just kidding, good job," Juniper fist bumped her.

"I'm so happy you're a part of our family Juniper," Summer smiled, "it's nice to have a sister."

"Aww Summer," Juniper smiled warmly, "I'm happy to be a part of it."

Juniper turned around to the punch bowl and started pouring a drink along with Summer, "I just got expelled Summer!" Rick came up behind them yelling.

"Oh!" Summer tried to act surprised, "so I guess there's no reason to stay young anymore."

Rick slapped the drink out of her hand, spilling it everywhere, "my top!" Summer exclaimed.

"Screw your top!" Rick yelled, "you ratted on me?! I'm tiny Rick!" He turned to Juniper, "were you in on this too?!"

"Fine!" Summer yelled, pulling his attention away from Juniper, "I did it because I love you, and I'm trying to save your life!"

"We're just trying to help you Rick, your song it was-"

"Summer Smith is a fucking psycho nerd, and she just got me kicked out of school!" Rick yelled to the students, ignoring Juniper. He stormed through the gym doors without another word, slamming them behind him.

Everyone gasped and stared at Summer angrily, "boo!" They shouted.

Summer's crush came walking up to her, "Summer, I thought you were cool!" He yelled at her.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Summer cried.

Summer ran off, Juniper following close behind her, "I just wanted to help Grandpa Rick, now everyone hates me!" Summer sobbed.