07.

☽-----✢-----☾

07.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

This Rick had a scar lined over his lip, he looked toward Juniper, "and you're his Juniper, how interesting for you C-137."

Rick crossed his arms, "the slow clap, really? Kind of played out dude," he scoffed and then pointed at the girl, "and she's not MY Juniper, she's just A Juniper."

Juniper laughed, "ha I knew you saw more of me!"

"Take them," Scar Rick commanded his bugs, ignoring the girl's comment.

The bugs grabbed them traveling down a hallway. Rick and Juniper were held tight in their grasps, "I- I don't like the look of that Rick," the older man stuttered out, "we gotta escape."

Morty sighed, "I'm not gonna help you, Rick. Y-you're a monster."

"Don't be rick-diculous Morty," Rick rolled his eyes at him.

"Will you stop fucking saying that Rick," Juniper scolded him, "you sound like an idiot."

Scar Rick stopped his Morty, "take his Morty away," he ordered the boy.

"No yeah gladly, get me away from Rick," Morty walked away calmly.

"No Morty, don't," Juniper yelled after him, "this fucking kid," she sighed.

"Now you get it," Rick laughed.

Juniper glared at him, "I'd never make him feel worthless like you did."

"Yeah, yeah," Rick rolled his eyes, "truth hurts."

Scar Rick brought them into a huge room, locking Rick to a bed and holding Juniper tightly in the bug's grasp. She tried her hardest to break free but to no avail, she only ended up hurting her wrists in the process.

"Ah, isn't it beautiful," Scar Rick breathed out contently, hearing the Morty's screaming.

Rick rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Looks like payday at neverland ranch in here. Zing!" One of the bugs chuckled at Ricks joke, "that guy got it," he laughed, Juniper rolled her eyes at his childish humor.

"Uh, uh, Rick. Quiet," Scar Rick turned up the sound of the Morty's, "you're missing my symphony."

"Hey, I'll take it over Mumford and Sons. Zip!" Rick continued his jokes, the bug laughed again, "this guy is on it!"

"You both are disgusting!" Juniper yelled, "how could you do this to Morty, he's just a kid! He's just a sweet innocent kid!"

Scar Rick walked over to the woman, "oh you Juniper's, always the little helper, the do-gooder," he grabbed her face, "you're all weak."

"I am not weak," Juniper sneered at him.

Scar Rick tsked at her, "so many Junipers with so many Ricks, each one of them useless," he threw her face to the side, "you'd think they'd pick something up, being around a genius for so long."