021.

☽-----✢-----☾

021.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

The three of them came through the portal to Ricks garage, the first thing they saw was a huge booger monster coming up from Rick's bunker, "um what the fuck," Juniper said.

The monster rushed to the garage door, "how do you? What is this?" He asked pushing on the door.

Morty clicked the button for the garage door, "uh, is there a slow setting?" the monster's voice was laced with annoyance, "best door ever," once the door had opened, he walked through, successfully flipping them off in the process.

"I feel like I'm never in the loop for anything," Juniper said, "do-do you guys feel this way too?"

"Yeah," Morty started, "most of the time I just follow along with Rick."

"I'm barely invited so we're in the same boat June," Summer said with an eye roll.

"Oh, okay good," Juniper laughed, "at least I'm not alone in that."

"Hi kids," Beth greeted, coming up from the bunker with Jerry.

"Hello Mrs. Smith," Juniper said happily.

"Hi mom," both the kids responded.

"Oh, honey Beth is fine," the older woman said, waving her hand dismissively at Juniper, "where were you guys?"

"Uhhhhh," Morty stuttered.

"We went out with Rick," Juniper chimed in, "he should be back soon."

"Oh good, good," Beth clapped her hands together, "you didn't happen to see an um, an alien when you came in did you?"

Juniper looked at the kids whose faces told it all, "uh nope," she smiled.

"Huh okay," Beth looked around worried, "we'll let's just leave that as it is then. Let's head into the living room."

They all followed along with Beth, "did you guys have fun with Rick?" She asked.

Juniper flopped onto the couch, "oh! Yes, we did."

"Yeah, it was super fun," Summer forced a smile.

"Uh huh, super," Morty responded turning on the tv.

They all sat watching a random movie that came on. Juniper didn't ask about the monster considering Beth seemed worried enough about it, and Jerry seemed agitated by the conversation. Morty and Summer didn't dare bring up what Rick had done, for good reason, and Juniper sat quietly trying to keep her mind off the Rick dilemma. 

"Hey," Rick greeted, strolling into the living room.

"Dad," Beth paused, getting up and walking over to Rick, "I um, Jerry and I, were looking for our weed whacker, and found your subterranean lair, and your alien prisoner, and he got away," she hung her head low, letting out a big sigh.