023.

☽-----✢-----☾

023.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper smiled happily at the pair, before the ground beneath her feet started to shake, "what's going on?!" She yelled.

The trio ran into the building that held the military team, "what the hell happened?!" The president screamed.

Rick leaned down to look out the window, "I think planet Earth has just been transported."

Juniper grabbed onto Rick's arm, "you're gonna be able to do something about this right?"

"Yeah, yeah don't worry about it," Rick grabbed onto to her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Sir," the man at the computer called over the president, "we're picking up on a garbled signal, we're deciphering it now."

All of them started at the laptop waiting for something to happen, "we asked them to show us what they got, and they did," the crombulon said, "now we'll see which one of them has got the most."

"Oh, oh, look there we are," Juniper jumped pointing at a picture of herself, Morty and Rick standing on the screen.

"Twenty-four hours, five planets, five songs," the cromulon continued, "but in the end there can only be one, planet music! All participation is involuntary, disqualified and losing planets are disintegrated by plasma ray."

"Geez that's harsh," Juniper chuckled nervously.

"Uh," Rick stuttered, "it's probably a bad time to mention it, but any astronauts you guys had in orbit are definitely dead."

The president put a hand on his head, "get them into the music building, these guys need room to 'Get Schwifty'," he said moving his hands around.

"Ice-T has landed sir," the man at the computer said, holding up the phone.

"Good, bring him to the music building with them," the president waved his hand for his assistants to escort them.

The trio were ushered to the building, inside laid multiple different instruments and gear. Rick grabbed the guitar off the wall and started strumming, Morty continued his adventure with the keyboard, and Ice-T joined them just to stand in the corner and do nothing.

"I don't think I really have to practice the cymbal too much," Juniper inspected the instrument, "it's pretty self-explanatory."

"Here, just grab this guitar and see what you can do," Rick said handing it to her.

"Alright," Juniper grabbed the instrument and ran her fingers over the strings. Nothing she played sounded very good, Rick tried to instruct her, but she didn't have any musical talent.

"How's your voice?" Rick asked her.

"Nope, before you even ask I'm not going to sing, I sound like a dying cat, promise," Juniper shook her head wildly at him.

"Aw c'mon everyone thinks they sound worse than they really do," Rick put his hands together, giving her pleading eyes.

"My voice will be the one disintegrating the planet," Juniper joked.