012.

☽-----✢-----☾

012.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper and Morty were out of breath by the time they got back to the house, Summer's friend following closely behind them.

Juniper immediately ran to Rick as soon as she saw him, "hey, hey what happened?" He asked.

"Rick!" Morty yelled out of breath, "I got them I-I got the crystals!"

"Uh g-good job Morty," Rick grabbed the crystals from Morty.

"Rick, wait there's something I need to tell you," Morty tried, "we couldn't have done it without Lincoler," his face fell, "he said he's really sorry and he loves you like father. He only wanted you to accept him and he hopes that his final act will redeem him in your eyes."

Morty sobbed, "he sacrificed himself Rick, he-he died."

"He did it to save everyone, it was very noble," Juniper nodded.

Rick put the crystals onto the table, "well at least he didn't die in vain. He got these crystals," he crushed them, sniffing a line, "and these babies just saved this lame-ass party! Wubba lubba dub dub!" He jumped up from the table, "play something! play something!"

Juniper stepped away from him confusion riddling her face, "wait what?"

Rick stood up with everyone else in the party and started dancing. Junipers eyes grew wide, she had absolutely no fucking idea what was going on here.

Morty came rushing up, "what the hell was that?! I thought those crystals were supposed to help us get home or something!"

Rick held up his hands, "what? no, no, no. I can get us home whenever I want to," he grabbed Morty, "but listen speaking of those crystals, can I get the rest them? I'm starting to come down Morty."

Juniper laughed, "Rick you-" she laughed louder, "someone died!"

Morty grunted loudly, throwing the crystals outside of the house, "that's what I think of your crystals Rick!"

"Oh, Morty, you idiot!" Rick groaned, "does anyone else have any more K-Lax?" He looked around the room.

"Alright everybody party is over!" Morty yelled.

"Rick take us home now," Juniper said standing beside Morty with arms crossed.

"Alright, alright fine, party poopers, buzzkill!" Rick shouted at them, "you-you party pooper buzzkills, boo, boo!"

"Oh yeah, yeah whatever, fuck all of you get out of this house!" Juniper yelled grabbing Morty by the shoulder.

Rick pulled out a machine flipping them back into their reality. Morty stomped to the door opening it up and ushering everyone out. Juniper stood beside him with an irrigated expression.

Once everyone had left, Juniper and Morty held up bags cleaning up the trash that scattered across the living room. Rick and Summer flopped onto the couch.