024.

☽-----✢-----☾

024.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Rick grabbed Juniper by her shoulders, "at least I got you here kid," he smiled down at her, but she could see the sadness behind his eyes from not having Morty along with him.

"Yeah," Juniper gave him a half smile and took a deep breath, "let's get this show on the road Earth is up."

They went onto the stage and Rick stood hunched over in front of the keyboard, "show me what you got!" The head called out.

Rick sighed and hit some notes on the keyboard singing a low sad song. Juniper hit her cymbal beside him, her heart ached because she knew Rick didn't have it in him to try.

The heads frowned down at them, "woo tough crowd," Rick breathed out.

"Yeah haha," Juniper could feel the sweat start to build on her forehead but tried to her hardest to stay calm.

They continued their disapproved music, with weak shoulders, and frowns on their faces. Above them a huge helicopter came floating over. Morty and the president came flying down the ropes.

"Morty!" Rick yelled in excitement.

"Hooray, hooray," the heads cheered, as soon as they had shown up.

The president grabbed the mic from Rick, "call off the nuclear strike! This is the president!"

"What nuclear strike?! are they insane?!" Juniper screamed out, she saw the missiles shoot right at the heads and disintegrate upon hitting them.

"Boo! Not cool," the head yelled, "disqualified!"

"Fuck," Rick and Juniper said.

The heads aimed their ray at them, Rick pulled Juniper under his lab coat. She wasn't quite sure how that would protect her, but she appreciated the sentiment.

"Ice-T?" Juniper heard Rick call out, she jumped from under his coat and looked up at Ice blocking the ray from hitting them.

"That's right it's me, Ice-T," he announced, "I care now, you made me care more. With all due respect, I'd like to hear what they have to play."

"What do you say guys?" Morty turned to them.

"I say," Rick pulled on Juniper, "let's do it!" He shook her violently, causing her to laugh.

Rick started the song and strummed along on his guitar. Morty jumped on the mic, joining in. The older man pushed Juniper to the opposing mic encouraging her to sing along with them, which she did under protest, but had decided to just go with it and have fun. The president came in behind them and grabbed Juniper's hands spinning her around, she leaned her head back and laughed wildly, he twirled her into Rick and dropped to the ground to start break dancing. Juniper and Rick looked at each other and busted out laughing but tried their hardest not to ruin the song.

They all kept singing and dancing to the song, the head smiled down at them, "after 988 seasons of planet music, the cromulons have decided to declare Earth the final winner and bring our musical reality show to a conclusion. Goodbye."