025.

☽-----✢-----☾

025.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper woke up the next morning knowing she'd have to go into work. She hadn't been to work for even more time than Sam and Matt knew, considering the time freezing incident. She'd be surprised if she even knew where anything was, but the worst part would be the line of questioning that would be shot at her. It was ice cold in her building today, she wrapped her scarf around her and looked around the lab. Some parts of the building had large holes that let the cold breeze flow through it. Juniper rushed through all the lab rooms but no dice. So, the only option she had was to call up Sam and see what the fuck was going on.

The phone rang lightly, "Juniper Williams!" Sam yelled.

"Yes Sam, hello to you too," Juniper leaned her back against the wall, "nobodies at work today."

"Well duh! Did you see the state of that place!" Sam screeched, "and we thought you were dead or something! You didn't answer your phone and then I went to your apartment, and you weren't home!"

Juniper chucked lightly, this was the second time someone thought she was dead, "well I'm not dead, and I did see the building, it's a wreck."

"Whoever those giant heads were destroyed our lab," Sam sighed, "and we don't even know who they were."

"Actually, I think we should meet somewhere; I have a lot to tell you," Juniper said urgently.

Sam jumped at the opportunity, "okay, okay, cool I'll meet you at our coffee spot asap."

"See you soon," Juniper hung up the phone and made her venture to the shop.

She got herself a coffee and waited for Sam. When she saw her come rushing up to the building, she stood up and caught her in a hug.

"Thank the stars you're okay," Sam grabbed onto her cheeks and squished them.

"Yes, I'm happy you're okay as well," Juniper's voice was muffled from Sams grip, "now let go of me and sit down, this is going to be a long talk."

Juniper went a long speech about everything that happened with Rick. How the ship crash wasn't a dream, the adventures she went on, the love she felt for his family, and finally the situation with Rick. 

Sam tilted her head, "so Back to the Future?"

"Uh yeah okay sure you can say that, but add a random girl in there," Juniper chuckled, "and a bunch of other stuff."

"Are you sure this wasn't some big crazy dream?" Sam asked.

"I'm sure, it's very real, and somehow I'm a part of it," Juniper smiled happily at that fact.

"Ha!" Sam slammed her hand on the table, "you love it!"

"Oh my god how could I not? You should've seen what I saw up there!" Juniper gushed, "and Morty is just the sweetest little thing ever."

"And you almost died for him," Sam thought for a moment, "and that old man too."

"Yeah, Rick," Juniper half smiled, "he's something different, let me tell ya."