019.

☽-----✢-----☾

019.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper followed along with the kids grumbling to herself, Summer pulled on her arm, "you okay?"

"Yeah, no, I'm perfect actually," Juniper rolled her eyes, "Rick is gross."

"Yeah, we know," Morty agreed.

Unity took them all to a cliff overlooking a mountain, three lawn chairs sat for them, along with food and drinks, "here sit, Rick will be back soon," they said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure," Juniper scoffed.

Unity ignored her and walked away leaving them alone with two other aliens fanning them all. Juniper took a seat next to Summer but refused to eat the food which Summer agreed with. Morty and Summer fought with each other about eating the food Unity made and Summer argued that they are terrible for taking over innocent people bodies.

"Morty open your eye's there is no they!" Summer tried to reason, "these poor people's bodies are being used."

"I can hear you," the alien said.

Juniper blew some hair out of her face and glared at the alien, "she's right Morty, innocent people are being taken over here. It's not right, and it's not just because I hate Unity and want to blow up this planet."

"Well, it seems like everybody here is cool with it," Morty smiled continuing to eat, "except for all those redheads they seem like they're in a hurry to be somewhere."

A clown happily walked up to them "balloon Summer balloon Morty."

"Oh, no balloon for me sir?" Juniper put her hands together, "how fucking tragic."

"No, we don't want your dumb balloons, okay?" Summer said, "take us back to Rick."

The clown frowned, "now's not a good time."

"Ugh shoot me in the fucking head," Juniper said flopping back in her chair.

"You know what fine, if you won't listen, we'll talk to everyone," Summer stood up grabbing Juniper's hand, "c'mon guys."

They followed Summer into the town where she grabbed a megaphone, "wake up people you have to fight it! You're under a spell of an evil monster," she yelled.

One of them stopped, "I can hear you."

Summer threw the megaphone at Morty, "yeah so you keep saying," Summer jumped down and started slapping the man.

"Yeah Summer! Wooooo!" Juniper egged her on.

"Summer!" Morty yelled, trying to stop her.

"Wake up!" Summer yelled in the alien's face, "you have to have some individuality left in there."

"Why do you hate me, Summer?" The alien pulled a frown.

"I can think of a few reasons," Juniper chimed in.

"I'm not talking to you," Summer brushed his comment off, "I'm talking to Steven Phillips," she grabbed his shirt, "Steven set yourself free!"

"Summer," he started, "before I took over this planet, this man was a registered sex offender."

Summer pushed away from him, "yeah so what? At least he was himself."

"This woman was a drug addict on the verge of suicide," a female alien said, "now she's a marine biologist."

"Listen Unity," Morty started, "I don't think Summer is saying life would be perfect without you, I think she means life would just be, you know life."

"I have transformed life here into a paradise," Unity said, "prostitutes are now scientists, the homeless are now phisosphers," he stuttered.

"Oh, oh phisosphers? Nice," Summer crossed her arms, proving her point, "where did you learn to talk you grandpa stealing slut?"

"I'm feeling...." the alien fell to the ground vomiting.

Each alien around them fell onto the floor, "aw man, let me help all of you up," Morty ran over.

"I'm fine," they said.

Juniper looked around at all of the destruction that started taking place, cars were crashing, and random objects were falling from the sky, "c'mon guys," Juniper said ushering the kids along. All three of them ran through the streets trying to find somewhere to shield themselves, a large piece of wood fell from the sky making them all hit the ground.

"Unity, what's happening?" Summer looked at the alien.

"Who's Unity?" The alien smiled devilishly at her, "you kids have nice feet, mind if I take a picture?"

Juniper stood up straight and punched the guy, successfully knocking him to the ground, "fucking pervert," she said grabbing at her hand.

"Nice," Summer said high fiving Juniper.

Morty looked at them both, "I think you're getting what you wanted guys, somethings happening to Unity."

"Do all of you remember who you are?" Summer asked shakily.

"Yeah uh, my name is Ron Benson. I'm an electrical engineer, father of two," the alien listed off, "and as you can see from my flat concentric nipple rings, I'm a member of this planets top race!" He ripped his shirt apart, showing off what he had said.

"Okay uh, that's good," Summer said, "uh, don't focus too much on the last part but-"

"I'm Daryl Jefferson, I'm a landscaper," an alien cut Summer off, "and I'll be damned if that ripple nippled bitch's race is superior!" He screamed tearing his shirt off, "the cone nipple people will rule this world!"

They all started arguing and fighting each other Summer and Juniper stared in horror, "why are you fighting?! Can't you see your all the same?!" Summer screamed.

"Oh guys, first race war huh?" Morty laughed.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡