016.

☽-----✢-----☾

016.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Time shook again and the monster was sent into a panic, "oh no, what are you doing?!"

Juniper sprung up, "uh I have no idea what I'm doing!" She yelled flailing her arms.

Rick started punching the monster Juniper joining him, "stop it!" The monster yelled.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't," Rick responded to his yell, "I'm really uncertain about everything! Even kicking your ass!"

Juniper and Rick continued beating the monster, while Summer and Morty started yelling uncertainties to continue the streak, "beat his ass, get him!" They chanted.

"Die motherfucker!" Rick yelled.

Juniper sent one final punch causing him to deflate, "I am defeated," the monster sighed out.

 "Rick what's happening?!" Juniper asked.

"Time is falling apart, we've got to get back to certainty quick!" Rick responded, "give me your collars."

"Aw man, don't you have to fix like thirty of them?" Morty asked anxiously.

"Morty, I have to fix three of them, and there's thirty-one other versions of me that also have to fix three, for a total of ninety-six," Rick said as if Morty should've been able to the math in his head, "I'm not an idiot I know how to be decisive."

"Juni hand me that flat-head screwdriver," he nodded to the tool, "wait, actually make it a Phillips."

Time had broken AGAIN making Juniper put a hand on her head, "mister decisive yeah?"

"Shit," Rick said defeated, "just fucking hand it to me."

"Alright, alright," Juniper grabbed the screwdriver and passed it over to Rick.

Rick paced and worked on the collars until he had finally finished them, "okay, collars are done put them on, we're out of time, it's ironic huh," Rick joked.

"Tease when we get back into certainty okay?" Juniper rolled her eyes at him grabbing the collar.

Summer popped her collar on and disappeared. Juniper waited when she saw Morty start to scream, "wait Rick!" The boy yelled.

"What's going on?" Rick turned to him, "Juniper put on your collar," he waved to the girl.

"No wait, Morty!" Juniper flustered out.

"The collar!" Morty struggled, "the latch is broken, it won't latch closed around my neck!"

"What are you talking about Morty? It's not broken I fixed it," Rick gasped out, "just put it on!"

"It won't close!" The boy yelled again, flipping the latch back and forth to prove his point.

"Fine bring it here," Rick sighed reaching for the collar.