014.

☽-----✢-----☾

014.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

"Jesus christ," Juniper groaned, "where the fuck are we then?"

"Take a look," Rick said, flipping his garage door open, to reveal what looked like space with cats floating around outside.

Summer and Morty ran over to the door, looking outside, "oh my god!" Morty yelled, "are those cats?" Summer asked.

Juniper cleared her throat, "I think they're Schrodinger's cats," she thought for a moment, "well are and aren't considering our situation."

"Ten points to Gryffindor," Rick burped out.

"Is the world gone?!" Morty yelled.

"Where are mom and dad?!" Summer also yelled.

"Mom and dad?" Rick groaned, "get your heads out of your family's ass. The four of us are lost in a timeless oblivion! Your parents get to exist."

Rick ran around the garage grabbing different parts from the shelves, putting each piece together, "this is why you don't freeze time you guys, it's incredibly irresponsible."

"And you did it so we could clean up after a party?" Morty crossed his arms.

"Let's just figure out how to get home, then we can blame Rick for his wrongs," Juniper said.

"Yes, I agree, I did a lot of wrongs," Rick waved his hands, "but let's save it. We gotta work quick uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually everything either is or isn't."

Rick looked at the clock, "and we have about four hours to be is."

"Or?" Morty asked.

"We isn't," Rick said.

"How can I help Rick?' Juniper asked rolling up her sleeves.

"I should be good here," Rick held up a pink crystal, "since this time crystal exists in both possibilities and since it's impossible that I didn't nail this. I'm probably about to press this button in both possibilities at the same time."

"How do you know that-"

"Whatever you're asking the answer is I'm amazing," Rick said, "and away we go!" he pushed the button on the crystal and reality started to sync up.

Juniper looked at Morty and Summer they both stood at opposite ends and reality tried to mash back together but failed, everything snapped back, and they all stood in the same spots they were before.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!" Rick yelled at the kids, "I-I mean you four."

"That hurt, that was painful," both the kids said.

"Good, I'm glad it was painful," Rick looked between them, "you deserve it."

Rick paced around, "I saw you, your both all over the damn place," he yelled, "we've been split for twenty minutes, and your lives are already scattered to the quantum fucking wind?! What the hell do either of you have to be so uncertain about?!"