05.

☽-----✢-----☾

05.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper pushed her hair into a tie and walked briskly up to Ricks house. She had decided while walking over that knocking straight on the garage door wouldn't do her any good. If anything, he'd be sure to kick her right out.

So instead, she rang the doorbell praying that Morty would be the one to answer. To her surprise a man in a green polo swung the door open, with a blank stare casted right at her.

"Uh hello, who are you?" The older man asked.

Juniper sprung her hand out toward him, like she always did among meeting new people, "Juniper Williams, pleasure to meet you!"

The man grabbed her hand hesitantly, "Jerry Smith, nice to meet you too," he looked around her, "what did you need?"

He was nice enough, even though he looked terribly confused, "oh sorry! I'm actually here for Morty if he's around?"

"Oh yeah sure, let me go grab him."

The older man walked back into the house leaving the door slightly ajar. Juniper didn't dare walk into someone's house uninvited, so she stood patiently outside.

Morty came barreling around the door, showing the girl a huge smile, "hi Juniper! I didn't expect you to actually come back today," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, and why wouldn't I?" She asked with a small grin spreading across her lips.

"Ya know, Grandpa Rick scares people off most times," he stepped to the side opening the door wider, "c-come in."

Juniper stepped into the house with a smile, "good thing I'm not easily scared then," she looked around, "your house is very beautiful Morty."

"Oh thanks," he laughed awkwardly.

Juniper cleared her throat, "although I am here for Rick," she straightened out her clothes.

"Yeah, I guessed," he let a small frown escape, "should be in the garage, just go right in, he'll be mad either way," the young boy pointed down the hall toward the garage door.

Juniper laughed, "oh great angry Rick, just what the doctor ordered," she started to walk down the hallway but took notice that Morty wasn't following, "you coming kid?"

Morty shifted onto his other leg, "nah we already got into it this morning, think me being there will just make him more upset."

"Oh no Morty don't say that! I'm sure your grandfather is always happy to see you," she tried to reassure him. It didn't seem to work because the boy simply shrugged and started walking in the opposite direction.

Juniper sighed but continued her venture towards the garage door. She took a deep breath and knocked on it, earning a loud groan followed by a small "come in."

She took that as her opportunity and opened the door slowly, seeing Rick with his back facing her working on some type of project.