015.

☽-----✢-----☾

015.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Rick's groan echoed through the garage, Morty and Summer stood beside Juniper looking at the older man locked in a cage.

"Oh god, my head," Rick grabbed at his head, "what did you guys do?"

"We put you in a dog crate because you were acting crazy," Summer crossed her arms, "and you caused another time fracture!"

"You tried to kill yourself!" Morty yelled at the man.

"O-only in self-defense, myself tried to kill me first," Rick stuttered out, "guys, and by guys, I mean Morty and Summer," he pointed at the two, "I don't expect you to understand this but time breaking twice means our problem is two times as big and we have half as much time to fix it."

Rick sat quietly for a moment, "actually I do expect you to understand that it's basic math," he threw his hands up, "can somebody please just get me out of here! If I die in a cage, I lose a bet."

"Well, is there some way you can prove you're not a danger to yourself and others anymore?" Summer asked.

Rick groaned, "ah alright, for god's sake, give me the crystal," he stuck his hand out to Morty.

Morty shakily handed him the crystal, "w-what are you doing?"

"Calling myself, here listen," Rick dialed on the crystal, "it'll probably go to voice mail since, you know, I'm calling myself."

"Hello, Rick here!" Rick's voice popped through the phone, "just kidding! You just got Ricked! You've reached Rick's voicemail; you know what to do." He left a long apologetic voicemail through the phone, "there see were-were good now."

"Okay well, we're still not going to let you out of the crate," Summer crossed her arms.

Juniper gave her a confused look, "why wouldn't we?" 

"Doesn't matter, I'll just do it myself," Rick said dismantling the crate without a second thought.

"If you could get out this whole time, why didn't you!" Morty squeaked.

Rick walked over and bumped shoulders with Morty, "because I waited until I was certain it was what I wanted to do, Morty. That's the difference between you and me. I'm certain, and you're a walking burlap sack filled with turds."

"Ah geez Rick, y-you're really tearing into me right now," Morty stuttered, "words hurt!"

"Can we get this rolling? I'm tired of being stuck in time," Juniper said tiredly.

"Yeah kid, let's get this going now," Rick agreed.

From the corner of Juniper's eye, she saw a huge monster come floating into the room, "oh my god!" Morty yelled, "It's a monster!" Summer screamed.

"Hey, quit yellin!" The monster screamed at the pair.

Summer and Morty continued to scream which annoyed the monster further, "what the fuck?! Your time is all ripped up to hell! You broke your time, twice!" He screamed, "how did this happen?"