026.

☽-----✢-----☾

026.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

"I thought we agreed you'd take a break from Rick," Sam gave her a sideways glance, before focusing back on the road.

Juniper shrugged, "yeah, well, I can't say no to him."

"You can, you just don't want to."

"Yeah, yeah, alright mom," Juniper snickered, "you can meet him now. Although for some reason he's tiny?"

"What does that even mean?" Sam asked.

"No clue," Juniper shrugged, "I'm rarely ever in the loop, I just go with the flow."

They sat in a calm silence after her last comment until they arrived at the school, "where are we headed?" Sam asked.

"Oh god I forgot to ask!" Juniper threw her phone out, dialing back the number.

"Yo, yo Rick here, what's up June bug?" Rick said cheerfully through the phone.

"I'm at the school, where exactly am I going," Juniper looked around at some of the kids, "it reeks of teen angst."

Rick laughed through the line, "just blend in with the students and come in, you look like one of them anyways."

"I look my age jerk!" Juniper yelled, "coming now."

"Kk, see you soon toots," Rick hung up the line and Juniper waved Sam along with her inside the school.

She immediately saw Rick, Summer and Morty standing around the lockers, "hey guys what's going on?" She looked at Rick, "oh my god you're so puny!"

"Got something to make up for it," Rick smirked, then looked at Sam, "making friends already?"

"This is my best friend Sam," Juniper introduced.

"I'll take you thinking I'm a student as a compliment," Sam nudged Juniper happily, "Junie talked highly of you all so it's very nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you," Summer and Morty said.

"Juniper oh my god!" Summer jumped, "there's definitely a vampire here or something, they found one of our lunch ladies with her blood sucked out of her body!"

"Oh, dear that is quite the problem," Juniper said, only mildly interested, "so how are you tiny again? I missed that part."

"As I was telling Morty and Summer," he pointed at the two, "I remembered how I blew Summer off this morning about the vampire dilemma. Then I thought 'why are you such a grumpy douche Rick?'"

"Because that's who you are," Juniper crossed her arms.

"To everyone but you baby," he winked.

"No, you're a grumpy douche to me as well," Juniper smiled.

"Anyways," Tiny Rick rolled his eyes, "so I transferred my mind into a younger version of myself and thought 'let's just get embroiled in teenage hijinks', so here I am, Tiny Rick!" he yelled.