06.

☽-----✢-----☾

06.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

"You think I meant for this to happen?!" Rick yelled at the girl, "I didn't want you here in the first place!"

Juniper stood up leaning her hands on the table, "if you didn't want me here you should've kick me out when I first came into your garage!" she crossed her arms.

"I was hoping you'd just fuck off!" Rick matched her tone, "now sit the fuck down, there's not much I can do about this now."

Juniper took a seat, "you can send me home."

"Oh yeah, yeah you wanna go home, cool I'll send you home," he shot a portal, "don't come crying to me when a citadel fuck comes and tries to drag you off to prison for working with me," he scoffed.

"I'm not working with you!" Juniper yelled, causing people around them to stare.

"Sure, tell them that," he continued eating the food on the table, "you showed up with me, that's enough for them," Juniper crossed her arms but didn't say anything else.

"Anyways," Rick rolled his eyes at her, laying his portal gun on the table and taking a screwdriver to it, "the Ricks are probably going to spend some time messing with Jerry, but as soon as they get bored, they'll be onto us."

One of the chair waiters came up handing Rick more food, Morty cleared his throat, "ya know Rick when I first saw all those Ricks and Morty's I thought 'gee that kind of devalues our bond'." 

Morty sighed, but showed a happier face, "But then I realized it means our relationship must be pretty special to span over those different timelines," he looked to Juniper, "and-and we saw Juniper! Which means she's pretty important too!"

Juniper smiled at the boy, "thank you Morty that's very sweet."

Rick glanced at Morty, "yeah it's gotta be that way, you're a camouflage," he shifted his gaze to Juniper, "and I don't even know why you were there."

Juniper put a hand on her heart, "touching Rick."

"Camouflage? What-what are you talking about Rick?" Morty stuttered.

Rick didn't look at the boy, "Ricks have a very distinct and traceable brain wave due to our genius. The best way to hide from an enemies' radar is to stand near someone with complementary brain waves that make ours invisible."

Rick sighed continuing, "see when a Rick is with a Morty, the genius waves get canceled out by the uh..." he trailed off, clearing his throat, "Morty waves."

Juniper knew exactly what he meant by that, but she was hoping Morty wouldn't, "because our personalities are so different?" The boy said hopefully.

Rick ignored him, "ohhh shit, my portal gun was hacked remotely, obviously by the real killer to frame me, but I was able to trace the signal," Rick gestured for them both to stand, "come on, let's go."

Juniper looked behind her and saw two citadel Ricks talking to the waiter in the front. They all ducked down low behind the table, "put your clothes on these chairs," Rick said hastily.