022.

☽-----✢-----☾

022.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper woke up the next day still wrapped into Rick. She looked at him and couldn't help but smile. When he was asleep, he looked so calm, like he had no worries in the world. Juniper wished he looked this peaceful when he was awake.

"Rick," Juniper nudged him gently.

She received a low grunt from him, "c'mon get up," Juniper pushed harder against his arm, "if you eat, you'll feel better."

"Mmmm food," Rick groaned from the pillow.

"Let's go loser," Juniper laughed yanking him by the arm, "you look like crap."

"Feel like it to," Rick stretched, following along with the girl.

Juniper went through the hall to the dining room and saw that breakfast was made by Beth, she scooped up some of the food onto a plate and handed it over to Rick, "here ya go."

"Thanks Junie," Rick smiled tiredly at her. He took the plate in one hand and her shoulders in the other leading the girl into the living room.

"Goodmorning Morty," Juniper smiled at the boy.

"Goodmorning Juniper," he returned the smile, "I didn't know you stayed here."

"Seems more common than not these days," Juniper said, "you don't think your parents mind, do you?"

"Definitely not," Morty put his hands up, "I think they're happy Grandpa Rick has a friend."

"Hey asshole! I have friends!" Rick defended.

"Friends around here," Morty twirled his finger around, "ya know, normal friends."

"You think she's normal?" Rick chuckled pointing at the girl.

"Not an alien, jesus you know what I meant," Morty rolled his eyes, switching the channel on the tv.

"I'd like to weigh in on the me not being normal part," Juniper said eagerly, "from seeing some of your friends I'm normal as shit."

"Yeah, shup up," Rick said, taking the remote from Morty and turning up the volume.

"The view from here is the same as yours Jim," the weatherman said, pointing at a large head in the sky behind him.

"What the-" Juniper started.

"Shush," Rick put a finger to her lips, which she whacked out of her way.

"A giant head has entered Earth's gravity. Triggering climate changes and natural disasters, we thought were impossible for at least another eight years," the weather man shouted.

"Let's not make this political Terry," the news anchor chimed in, "do we know what this giant head wants?"

"Show me what you got!" The head screamed from behind the weatherman.