011.

☽-----✢-----☾

011.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Rick pulled Juniper through the crowd, saying hi to whoever he knew along the way. Juniper was three drinks deep and started to feel herself sway.

Rick stopped quickly in front of a small cat, "aw, Squanchy!" He yelled.

Juniper bumped into his back, blinking a couple times, "a cat?" She whispered to herself.

"Rick! Squanchy party!" The cat yelled back, "is there a good place for me to squanch around here?"

Rick threw his cup around, "Squanchy, you can squanch wherever you want, man!" He put his hand on the cats back, "mi casa es su casa, dawg!"

Squanchy threw his hands up in victory, "all right! I like your squanch!"

Juniper looked at Rick as Squanchy walked away, "was he a cat?"

"Yeah, an alien cat I guess you could say," Rick shrugged.

"Rick what exactly is 'squanching'?!" Morty asked angrily stomping up to the pair.

"Ditto," Juniper lifted up her cup.

Rick walked closer to Morty drunkenly, "listen Morty," he grabbed his shoulder, "we've-we've had a lot of really cool adventures over the last year but it's time to relax."

Morty scoffed, "yeah well if I relax now, there might not be any more adventures!"

Rick put a hand on his head, "Jesus Morty! You're bumming us out!" He gestured between himself and Juniper, "can't we just pretend that everything's fine for a few hours, enjoy ourselves, and then worry about all of this later?"

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say Rick," Morty said, "you know, you like not caring about stuff! You know, what's-what's in it for me?!" Morty's face went blank, and he stood silently, looking in the distance, cutting off his angry rant.

"Uh Morty?" Juniper waved her hand in front of his face.

Rick tapped her shoulder, pointing toward a girl with red hair, "Jessica," Morty whispered out, "I can't believe she's here!"

Rick stepped closer to Morty, "well, what are you doing standing here Morty?" He swayed drunkenly, "go talk to her. Tonight, the only adventure you're on is your cusping manhood." Rick pushed the boy away.

Rick looked at Juniper, "boy's growing up so fast."

Juniper nudged his shoulder, "you old softie."

"Alright let's get druunkk!" Rick yelled.

Juniper laughed, "you're already drunk!"

"Drunker then," Rick stuttered out.

"I'll be the sober one," Juniper smiled, "well ish."

Rick pushed his cup to her, "no, drink with me."

"I'll drink but in moderation," Juniper reasoned.