018.

☽-----✢-----☾

018.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

"Love, experience, connection, come together." Juniper sat in the back seat of Rick's ship, watching the trio sing along to a song she didn't know.

"It's my favorite song!" Rick burped out, "yeah baby!"

Juniper laughed from the back seat, "I think it's all of yours."

"It's my new jammm," Summer said dragging out her last word.

"Y-yeah man," Morty stuttered out, "when Rick showed me this song, I couldn't stop listening to it."

"What's that?" Juniper asked pointing at a red button that started blinking on Rick's console.

"Oh, yeah!" Rick cheered, "distress beacon!"

"And we're happy about this?" Juniper raised a brow at him.

Rick looked into the back seat, "the first rule of space travel kids, always check out a distress beacon," he held up a finger, "nine out of ten times it's a ship full of dead aliens, and a bunch of free shit!"

Rick swerved the ship sending Juniper flying back into her seat, "y-you, okay?" Morty questioned.

"Yeah, I'm good," Juniper rubbed her back, "no thanks to this idiot," she slapped Ricks shoulder.

"Juniper stop your shit," Rick sent her a sideways glance, "anyways gotta be careful one out of ten times it's a deadly trap, but I'm ready to roll those dice!"

"What about blips and chitz?!" Morty whined.

"We'll be out of there quick Morty, calm your tits," Rick waved him off, speeding through space.

"There it is," Rick stared in awe, "huge ship, gotta be some good shit in there."

There was a large landing on the side of the abandoned ship, Rick flew right onto it, everyone hopping out. 

"Seems like something terrible happened here," Summer commented.

"Yep cha-ching," Rick smiled, "oh yeah, if you find a room full of eggs don't shy away from it. Give one of them a shake, they're worth more than you'd think."

"If I find an egg, I promise I'm not touching it," Juniper crossed her arms.

Rick shrugged, "your loss."

"I think it's yours actually," Juniper smiled.

Rick ignored her and started spray painting a symbol on the wall, "what's that?" Morty asked.

"This'll make the cops write it up as a looting by the Korblocks."

"That's horrible!" Summer yelled.

"I hear you man, cops are racist," Rick said nonchalantly.

Juniper turned quickly at the sound of a door opening, pulling Morty next to her.