Epilogue : 4

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Ji ho baby, don't wake up no no no, let your sis sleep some more." Jimin, called his second born who is almost four years old and trying to wake up his 2 years old twin sisters who were sleeping peacefully beside the Alpha.

The Omega sighed grabbing the boy's hand and pulling his pup in his arms, he kissed the pups nose. "Hungvy... Foo." The pup muttered. Snuggling into his Omega father's neck.

"My boy, you are going to help dada in the kitchen. Alright, let's go!" He wishpers in the pups ear as his gaze went towards his first born Jungmin who was lying on the floor like a starfish.

Of course the Alpha has provided different rooms for the pups, but mostly in the middle of the night the pups ended up in their room.

Jimin walked towards the kitchen with Ji ho in his arms who fussed here and there. "You are not helping pup." The Omega muttered as he placed him in the small chair which the Alpha bought for their pups. Ji ho leaned back on the chair as he watched the pup going back to sleep again, Jimin sighed as he picked him up again and placed him on the sofa in the living room and placed some pillow to prevent him from fall down in the floor.

He went back to kitchen to make breakfast for the Alpha and pups. When he was making batter for pancakes, he felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him back to a hard chest. He stopped as he leaned back to the Alpha's chest who placed his nose in the Omega's scent gland over his mating mark.

"You smell different..." The Alpha wishpers, Jimin's heart skip a beat as he sighed.

"Yeah... Your goal is going to complete soon in guess." The Omega said titling his head giving more access of his neck to the Alpha who scented him in the process.

"You are just so pretty that I can't hold myself back... You look so beautiful when you are full with my pups." The wishpers in the Omega's ear as he bit his earlobe. "The pups are still sleeping."

"They will be crying and fussing in any minute." The Omega said pushing the Alpha back to focus on his work but the Alpha hugged him from behind.

"I missed you Omega." The Alpha wishpers huskily as he pressed the Omega's ass in his front letting him feel what he wants.

The Omega turned around in the Alpha's arms as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck standing on his tip toes. He kissed the Alpha's lips. "I missed you too Alpha... But we are not doing anything right now, you have to go to office... Jungmin and Ji Ho have to go to school. Minhi and So Hyun will be up soon and no one will be able to handle their screams.

The Alpha whines nuzzling into the Omega's neck. "I will take leave... I will take you to the doctor to confirm it." The Alpha said caressing the Omega's flat belly he can't wait to see it swollen again and his Omega looking like a chick again.

"Don't need to confirm it... I know you succeed again." The Omega said as the Alpha growls proudly. "Can you wake them up? I am almost ready." He asked to the Alpha who nodded his head and left before kissing him again.

"Jungmin, eat slowly your food is not going anywhere, he is just like you." The Omega complained, looking at his Alpha who just shrugged, as he sighed and continued to feed Ji Ho on his lap.

"Dada, bana..na." The girls on the Alpha's lap squeals looking at their omega father as they both pointed at the banana milk.

The Omega cooed at his girls as he passed them banana milk.

"Jimin I am thinking about calling Aunt Suzy, it will be good for you since we are expecting again." The Alpha said as he saw the Omega shook his head.

"She is too old to handle your devil's kids." The Omega laughed looking at his pups. "I am fine. They are my pups I can never get tired because of them." The Omega said as he squeezed Ji Ho in his arms who giggles.

The Alpha looked at the Omega, as he smiled looking at his pups. They have come so far together and are planning to go on like this forever with their pup.

The Omega blushed profusely as he muttered. "I love you, Alpha."

The Alpha glanced at the pups who are busy devouring their food as he leaned down and pecks the Omega's lips. "I love you too, Omega." The Alpha replied with a smile.

The End.

Thank you so much for reading"Still Want You"

"Still Want You"