06. Furious Alpha

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Warning : Sexual Harrassment (Kinda)

Jimin's stomach churned, as he dared to glare at the Alpha who was looking back at him with his dark eyes and aura making the Omega whines.

He squirmed in his seat, his fingertips turned cold as he squeezed his hand on his lap trying to breathe regularly.

He didn't know why everytime he sees Jungkook he felt like the Alpha wants to eat him on the Spot.

He is glad that he has his scent blockers on cause if it's not he is sure his bitter scent has told Jungkook, how hurt he is by Jungkook's behaviour.

Why the hell this Alpha is so calm?

"Mr. Park?" Jimin blinked confusedly at the Alpha his cheeks turned red in embarrassment as looked down after realising that he is stared at the Alpha shamelessly way too long as he intended.

"I-I am sorry." Jimin almost mewled, as he apologized to the Alpha looking down at his hands on his lap.

The Alpha leaned back on his seat, a smirk formed on his face as he gazed at the Omega's nervous figure.

"So?" The Alpha started with his deep voice and Jimin's heart flipped over and over again. "Why you are here?" Jungkook asked as he was trying to look calm and away from the Omega but his Alpha is not allowing him to do that which is making him more furious from inside. "Should we go somewhere else?" The Alpha asked leaning towards the Omega bit his lower lip and looked confused, but didn't dare to look at Jungkook.

"Why do we need to go somewhere else?" Jimin mumbled as the Alpha heard him clearly, his smirk grew wider as he placed his one arm on the headrest of the seat behind Jimin then leaned to his ear.

"Do you want to do it here?" Jimin gasped as his eyes widened, his heart beat fastened even more after realising the Alpha's intentions and what he was thinking, which is his misunderstanding, his head snapped towards the Alpha that's when Jimin realised how closed the Alpha is, their faces are just some inches away, as the Alpha is looking at his lips.

The Alpha shamelessly scans the Omega's face, unconsciously he licks his lips when his gaze stopped on those plump lips, as his eyes travelled down to his unmarked neck and smooth collarbones peeking out from his white loose shirt. The Alpha is howling inside him, just wanted to mark his desirable Omega, who... Rejected him years ago.

The Alpha gulped, as he looked away, his gums aching, his fangs wants to come out and just wanted to dig inside the Omega's flesh.

"Jungkook... You are misundersta-" Jimin tried in a low voice but stopped hearing the Alpha.

The Alpha growls, his irises turned red. "Shut the fuck up." He shifted back from the Omega.

Jungkook signalled the driver who was outside waiting for his command, the man quickly jumped in started the car to take them at somewhere, as Jungkook has already instructed him.