15. Their First Kiss.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*

"JUNGKOOK WON YAY!" The two Omega's shouted as they both stood up from their chairs and cheers for their favourite football player in their school football team.

"Jiminie, I have to go Taehyungie is waiting for me, we are getting late for our next classes." Hoseok chippers as he picked up his bag and hung on his one shoulder, he waved at another omega who gave him a hug.

"Thank you for coming with me." The shorter omega thanks while hugging his friend as they ignored the buzzing crowd behind them cheering for the Alpha's.

Hoseok left and Jimin sighed looking at his favourite Alpha taking towels and water from some Omega's who are giggling while praising him.

Jimin's fist clenched as he felt his heart burning with jealousy, he stalked towards the field, where stood there Alpha drenched in sweat, his white sports tee sticks to his body like a second skin, he flipped his hair back revealing his forehead making the Omega's gulps around him.

"Move bitches." The Omega muttered under his breath pushing a girl away who offered the water bottle to the Alpha, the action didn't go unnoticed by the Alpha who felt bad for the girl but growls in pleasure internally.

The Alpha walked out after showering, as he didn't like being sweaty, specially when a certain omega stick around him.

"Congratulations Jungkook." The Omega muttered, checking out the Alpha shamelessly, who is now wearing a thin white shirt and black pants.

"Thank you." The Alpha smiled showing his bunny teeth, as his heart skips few beats looking at the most beautiful omega he has ever known.

The Omega bit his bottom lip. "Umm... Will you join me and my friends tonight in the club." The Omega asked, Jungkook's wolf howls in displeasure, but he didn't showed it to the Omega, he didn't know why the Alpha always felt uncomfortable around the Omega's spoilt friends. "Umm... Jungkook." The Omega pouted when the Alpha didn't respond him.

"Of course Beautiful, anything for you." The Omega blushed profusely, he didn't realise when he took a step closer towards the Alpha, he stood on his toes and pressed his lips over the Alpha's.

The Alpha's eyes widened along with the Omega at his own sudden bold move move, the Alpha decided to follow his heart, he placed his hand on the omega's back of his neck and pulls him closer even more, Jimin wrapped his arms around the Alpha's torso who titled his head to kiss him deeply.

Both were inexperienced, they bit each other's lips kissing messily, teeth clashing here and there, enjoying the moment, and that's how they gave their first kiss to each other.

The sweet pheromones of the Omega aren't helping him to focus on the driving, he keeps inhaling deeply to take the Omega's sweet vanilla scent to fill his senses, his Alpha howling in pleasure, so proud for making the Omega slick up just by kissing him. He wonders how he will look like all naked spread in his bed, when Jungkook will insert his tongue-