Epilogue : 3

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

It was at very late night when Jimin woke up being whiny and ended up waking up the Alpha too and his demand is eat kimchi.

"Don't do anything, just sit there and let me do it." The Alpha said, pointing at the chair behind the counter in the kitchen as a very sleepy Alpha moved around in the kitchen naked, being in black sweatpants, to get things from cabinets to make kimchi for the Omega.

Jimin did as he was told, being in light yellow colour pajama pants and shirt, his blonde hair was messy, droopy eyes, red cheeks and pouty lips, he sat down on the stool obediently looking down like a school student being scolded by his principal. His one palm rested over his five months belly as he glares at his swollen belly. "It's not me..." He mumbled lowly, the Alpha can hear him clearly. "It's your pup." The Omega muttered, pouting, looking at his belly.

The Omega didn't know how to look at the Alpha, it's not one time thing, it's been three weeks since he is waking up at night and disturbing the very tired Alpha to make different dishes for him. He always told him that 'it's not me... It's your pup' and the Alpha always happily make food for him while talking to his pup, like right now.

"And you know, I woke up because the pup is kicking me inside. I think I don't have to go to the doctor it will come out on its own." The Omega with a pout caressing his belly.

The Alpha choked up hearing the Omega. "Should we go to the doctor? Is it troubling you a lot?" The Alpha asked as he stopped and looked at the Omega.

"No... Jin Hyung said it's normal."

The Alpha sighed in relief as he continued his work while they talked about other things.

"Are you full? Do you like it?" The Alpha asked looking at the Omega carefully as he wiped the Omega's mouth.

The Omega nodded his head happily, before squealing and jumping in the Alpha's arms.

"How many times I have to tell you to be careful." The Alpha scolded him gently as he held the Omega in a secure grip.

"I am tired, take me to my bed." Ignoring the Alpha, he complained hiding his face in the crook of the Alpha's neck.

The Alpha sighed, he did as he was told.

__________

"Just a week left... Are you not excited to meet our pup?" The Alpha asked caressing the Omega's swollen belly, as he looked at the Omega's face resting on his chest.

The Alpha is working from home for a week just in case, he didn't want to leave Jimin alone for any moment.

"Of course I am excited..." The Omega mumbled lowly as he snuggles into the Alpha's chest.