25. Then, kiss your Alpha.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Mr. Jeon, your Omega is ready." One of the staff informed him, he picked up the small velvety blue box from the table and slipped in his suit coat pocket. He almost glares at the staff who keeps bowing, her gaze stick to the floor.

"I will be there, make sure he is comfortable." He barked, standing up from the chair and throwing his black card at the manager who caught it before it could hit his face. "Be quick, My Omega don't like to wait." Hearing the CEO'S cold voice the manager took the card from his shivering hands and ran to make the payment.

Jungkook stood up from the sofa, he was still in the L.V store, feeling too lazy to walk around in the mall, or maybe he just didn't wanted to get noticed by people who always make theory about him.

Being famous, most successful, desirable and bachelor CEO wasn't easy. But Jungkook always make sure it didn't effect his personal life, or if it does Jungkook didn't give two fucks.

He has nothing to lose anyway.

He had lost everything years ago. well, it doesn't matter anymore.

But Jungkook won't deny his life was fucking boring until he attended one of the buisness parties where he finds out about some evil plans which involves his bitter past, that's when he felt his wolf responses again in years, he tried to avoid the restlessness in his heart, but his sleeping wolf kept whining until he made some bad decisions, well it was bad for him.

He shouldn't have listened to his wolf. He shouldn't have taken step towards his own end.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon." The manager bowed giving his black card back, the Alpha slipped the card in his pocket and walked out of the store, again getting lost in his thoughts, a month ago he never thought he would sit in South Korea's most famous mall and would choose a ring for an Omega just because his fucking wolf is pissed at him for making the Omega cry earlier.

The thing is, Omega's have never been in his cards. The Omega he loved never had dumped his like a fucking trash by rejecting him and insulting him in front of the who campus.

Later he tried to set himself up with someone, he tried to forget about someone certain, he tried to force his wolf to get comfortable with other Omega's but in the end he always ended up puking because of other Omega's scent. His wolf didn't approve anyone.

And the worst thing happened when his wolf stopped responding.

That's when he came to know, his wolf has already bonded with the Omega.

And it's not breakable, nothing helps, not any therapy, nor the same scented Omega, nothing helps his wolf to respond.

In the end, he has to create distance from the Omega's, but still it didn't help, at some point he thought maybe his wolf has died, but still there is some hope in his heart.