19. Take care of Him.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Hyungie tell me if Jungkook Hyung doesn't treat you well. I will come to pick you up from his gifted car." Ji Hyun firmly patted his older brother back who rolls his eyes. "And don't worry about me, I will live happily in this house, after all, now everything is mine." The young Omega wishpers leaving Jimin stunned.

The vanilla scented Omega quickly pulled away from the hug, he scoffed at his younger brother before twisting his right ear painfully.

"Ouchhh, Hyungie sorry." Ji Hyun muttered holding his brother's wrist as he tried to free his ear from Jimin's fingers. "It's hurts." The young Omega pouted looking at Jimin who again rolls his eyes finally leaving his ear making the younger sigh in relief.

They are in Jimin's room, Ji Hyun came to help Jimin an hour ago, while Jungkook is waiting for Jimin downstairs, but Omega's are taking their time well.

Jimin's expressions turned serious. "Umm... I forgot to tell you about something." Jimin said as he saw the younger raised an eyebrow. "Jungkook has transferred the company's full shares." Jimin informed, the younger's eyes widened in happiness, but before he can squeal or jump, Jimin held his shoulder. "I am going to transfer the shares to you, you are going to work hard for it to keep it up again, i know you can do it." Jimin said, Ji Hyun shook his head in protest.

"Hyung, it's your's... I can't." Ji Hyun muttered.

A frown appeared on the older Omega's expressions. "It doesn't matter Ji Hyun."

"But Hyung-" Ji Hyun tried but a firm glare from Jimin made his mouth shut.

Jimin sighed heavily, as he hugged his brother again sniffing his scent, he is going to miss his favourite cherry scent of his brother. "And about mother..." Jimin mumbled with a clogged throat. "I will take care everything, next week when Dr. Min Ho come back I am going to talk to him about the surgery." Ji Hyun's scent turning bitter in sadness, Jimin is sure his vanilla scent would have turned more bitter if it wasn't for the scent blockers. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." Jimin tries to assure his brother who snuggles closer in his neck but whines when he isn't able to take in his brother's scent. "Don't be whiny, I have scented some of your clothes, use them for a while, hmm?" Jimin said pulling away from the hug, the younger nodded his head with a sad expressions.

"I will miss you." Ji Hyun muttered looking in his brother's eyes sadly.

The elder brother's stomach churned, he bit his lower lip to control his sob. "I am sorry." Jimin wishpers.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not like it is something we can change, but why do you have to go to Jungkook Hyung's house, why can't he live here?" Ji Hyun stomped his feet angrily, crossing his arms over his chest he looked at Jimin with a scowl on his face.

"Who can't live here?" Ji Hyun's eyes widened as if they popped out any second, Jimin's heart started thumping wildly against his chest as he dared to look at the door, where the Alpha stood leaning back on the wall, crossing his arms over his chest and with a boring expressions.