32. The Secret Report.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

If only Jimin hadn't provoked the Alpha in the morning, right now he would have called him and begged him, to come back and take him away from this empty house, which he used to call home.

"Mr. Jeon do you need anything else?" Jimin sighed hearing Gae and Dae asked in unison, bowing towards the Omega who was playing with the noodles in the bowl, their almond eyes, on him waiting for an answer, Jimin glanced at both womens, their round faces looked utterly serious.

The younger Omega shook his head. "Thank you, I am full." He smiled lightly at the both womens, who glanced at each other for a second which maybe their habits Jimin has noticed.

He picked up the empty plate and bowl, the both women almost cried out as they both rushed and almost tried to snatch the plate and bowl from Jimin's hand as the younger Omega frowned at their behaving. "Mr. Jeon sorry, please give me your plate and bowl." Again they both begged with panicked eyes.

The frown deepened on Jimin's face, his brows knitted together. "It's okay, you both calm down, I can do it by myself. You both go and take rest it's getting late for you both. I will clean the table, it's Alright." Jimin said as he tried to assure those womens who again glanced at each other with horrified expressions then again they both turned their head towards Jimin and furiously shook their heads.

"No!" They both shouted, both womens bowed again. "Sorry Mr. Jeon we shouldn't supposed to raise our voice, I am sorry, but we can't let you do anything Mr. Jeon." Dae and Gae said looking down at the floor their shoulders fell as they both extended their hands towards Jimin who looked taken aback a bit.

"But, it's not a problem, I-" Jimin tried to speak but the short womens cut him off.

"Aunt Suzy is going to kill us, if we let you do anything Mr. Jeon." Jimin blushes when they both continued to register him as 'Mr. Jeon' but his ear perked up hearing aunt Suzy from those womens, he looked at them curiously while they both glanced at each other with questioned face.

"You know Aunt Suzy?" The younger Omega asked curiously.

The both eagerly nodded their heads. "She is our elder sister." There's surprise in Jimin's eyes, he looked at both older Omegas looking at his curious expressions and decided to continue. "We both used to work in M-Mr. Jeon's penthouse." The slight trembling in their voices didn't go unnoticed by the Omega who bit back a smile knowing how scary his husband is.

"Oh." The Omega mumbled, he again offered his help but both womens declined their help mumbling non stop 'sorry's'. Earlier before dinner Jimin was feeling bored and sad he just wanted to go in his room, but then he decided against it, he waited for those women to get done with their works, so he can chat with them a little more, they told him how scary Aunt Suzy can be, she is the one who offered them job in Mr. Jeon's penthouse, they both are working there for 4 years and Aunt Suzy is working for Jeon's since more than 10 year's. Jimin wasn't surprised, he knows Jungkook don't trust anyone easily. They both told him more stories, but none of them included Jungkook, he felt a bit disappointed and decided to go to his room and let them go to rest.