04. He was Uncaring and arrogant.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"What are we doing h-here?" Jimin's voice shook as he looked at Jungkook who was looking straight on the road, Jungkook didn't answer but glared at Jimin making his Omega whine in disappointment and sadness.

"5th floor, Room no.3." The Alpha muttered coldly as he unlocked the Omega's door, who looked at the Alpha with confused expressions. "Get out." Jungkook roared through his clenched jaw glaring at the Omega who shivered, he opened his mouth just to close it again.

His clothes are still slightly wet, thanks to the car heater he is not feeling cold anymore as the rain stopped just some minutes ago.

Jimin didn't dare to speak, slowly unbuckling his seatbelt he opened the door, before he stepped out of the car he glanced at Jungkook who remained unfazed, sighing heavily the Omega stepped out of the car and closed the door, the cold air hits his slightly wet clothes making his legs trembles.

He watched Jungkook roughly drive away not minding him still standing on the road.

Jimin is not the weak omega who can tolerate others bulshit, his father taught him to never get under anyone's feet no matter what their rank is, and Jimin knew how to show them their place who thinks Omega's are venerable, in his 25 years of life no has talked to him like this, even if they had done, they ended up with broken nose, after his father's death he has faced many hardship but no one has humiliated him like Jeon Jungkook, if it was someone else Jimin would have shown him his place, but it's Jeon Jungkook, he didn't know why he can't able to talk back to the Alpha, he wasn't able to work his poisonous tongue in front of the Alpha and show him his place. It's a second time in a day the Alpha has treated him like a trash, and whenever he tried to speak against him his Omega always ended up whining and thrashing around inside him making him shut up.

His thoughts were broken when he heard a loud horn from behind, he noticed that he was still standing the way Jungkook left him, suddenly he remembered what Jungkook told him and walked inside the hospital with his trembling legs. 

He stopped at the reception and absentmindedly looked here and there not noticing how people were throwing glances at him weirdly, maybe because of his messy state.

Should he supposed to ask to the receptionist? He opened his mouth but nothing came out of his mouth when he saw how the receptionist is already looking at him with a questioning expressions.

The Omega gulps. "Umm... Can you tell me about the patient who is in Room no.3 on the 5th floor." Jimin asked carefully.

The receptionist made an 'oh' face as she looked at the computer screen. "Are you the patient brother?... Park Jimin?" She asked, making the Omega shocked to his core, the Omega forget to blink. "Hello? I am asking are you Park Ji Hyun's brother? If Yes, then please show me your ID." The receptionist completed as she stared at Jimin waiting for him to speak.