01. Betrayed.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Hyung, Hyung... Jimin Hyung." Ji hyun pants climbing the stairs to go to his brother's room while chanting his brother's name. Reaching the Omega's room Ji-hyun finds his brother sitting in the corner on the sofa, a laptop placed in his lap and fingers working on the keyboard, his fierce gaze glued to the screen. He seems busy like always. "H-Hyung." The younger called again, getting his brother's attention, who pushed back the round glass which is resting on his nose.

The older sighed as he didn't moved and looked at the younger to continue who seems hesitant.

Park Jimin OmegaScent : Vanilla

Park Jimin
Omega
Scent : Vanilla

Seeing the younger's hesitation, he placed the laptop on the small coffee table, removed his glasses, the smaller omega shifted on the couch and patted the place beside him, urging the younger to take a seat. "Why are you looking so stressed?" The Omega asked softly.

"Hyung... The Choi's, they are giving away our 50% shares without acknowledging us." Ji Hyun muttered through gritted teeth, anger bubbling up in his viens. "They can't take any descisions without us, how can they?"

The Omega's brows knitted together as he scrunched up his nose sensing the younger Omega's brother distress by his sour pheromones. But the Omega remains calmed. "Calm down Hyun, I Will talk to them, maybe what you are saying it's not true." Jimin tried to reason but younger omega shook his head.

"No Hyung, I heard it. They are talking about selling their shares including theirs. I heard it correct Hyung, The company is not doing better and stocks are going down day by day. They wanted to do it for a long time, and now when you are away and busy with your recent projects they are taking advantage of your absence." Ji hyun, hearing everything from Ji Hyun's the Omega's frown deepened as he took a deep breath to remain calm.

He licked his dry lips. "I-I... Don't worry, I am going to talk to them." Jimin announced shutting down his laptop as he stood up from the couch and took his phone.

The younger too stood up from his place. "I am coming with you Hyung." The younger stated not leaving any chance to argue, even though he can see Jimin didn't look pleasent but nonetheless the Omega nodded his head.