29. The Love of his life, Park Jimin.

A/N : Surprise!🎀

A/N : Surprise!🎀

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Guys!" A very anxious Hoseok runs towards the VVIPS table, which is very at the front in the grand hall where the reception party of Jeon Jungkook was going on.

The hall, filled with very Alpha's, Omega's and betas. Some of them buisness man's, Some actors and celebrities and few of news reporters, as everyone is waiting for the newly wed couple.

For now they were calm chatting with other's here and there. Some are already cracking deals after a little bit of conversation. But In the end everyone is curious and excited to see Jeon Jungkook's Omega.

Taehyung quickly extended his arm seeing his stressed mate, Hoseok was gone to call the couple, which was half an hour ago, Taehyung was getting worried even though he didn't showed it infront of his brother and friends, Jungkook booked some rooms, where the couple was getting ready in one of room, when they realised that the couple were taking too much time, they sent Hoseok to fetch them. But the latter came back now, alone and looking anxious.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung's nose scrunched up as he smells a very heavy scent on Hoseok. He growled lowly pulling the Omega towards him.

As per rules by Jeon's, no Omega's can enter without scent blockers in Jeon's parties, the rules wasn't allowed for Hoseok and Jin, but to respect other Omega's they always wear scent blockers in Jeon's parties, and another reason is they don't want any other Alpha's scent on themselves. So, when Taehyung smelt another scent on Hoseok his Alpha was furious, of course he recognised the scent, but the scent is too much intoxicating.

As if he is in rut, Taehyung's eyes widened as he thought.

Hoseok calm down when Taehyung scent him throughout, the Omega felt calm drenched in the Alpha's scent, he sighed.

Their other friends also looked concerned.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi, frowned as they waited for Hoseok to open his mouth.

Hoseok's head snapped towards Namjoon, as the Alpha is Jungkook's doctor.

"J-Jungkook... I think his ruts hits!" Jin gasped hearing Hoseok's words, if the matter wasn't serious they all would have rolled their eyes at Jin's, but they didn't.

"Ruts? Suddenly? I mean... As Jungkook's normal rut cycle it's supposed to be 3 months away." Namjoon said and everyone nodded his head. "I think... It's because of Jimin, as I already told you that Jungkook's Wolf's has bonded with Jimin years ago... Then after separation, Jungkook's Alpha didn't react, his rut cycle wasn't even normal... But then again after some year's. His wolf has recognised Jimin and again started reacting... And they are living together, now so. I think I am not that surprise."

"But... Where is he? Did you all realised it's not safe here for him, we have to take him his house." Jin suggested, as he is getting worried for his boss or I say little brother.