Epilogue : 2

A/n :- I am here, cause I can't wait to complete it

A/n :- I am here, cause I can't wait to complete it. 🫶🏻

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"I have to go." Jimin muttered as he tried to walk away but the Hye Sun grabbed his wrist before he could leave.

Jimin Panicked as he harshly snatched his hand away from Hye Sun who was taken aback by Jimin action, but she knows she deserves it after everything she has done with him.

"Don't you understand that I don't want to do anything with you?" Jimin spats harshly as he glares at her, his Omega is on the alert, if she tried to do anything wrong with him he will not hesitate ripping her throat. Maybe it's his parents instinct.

Jimin's eyes softened when he noticed how pale she looks, though his Omega is still on edge. "I am sorry... You don't have to forgive me... Just know that I am very guilty of my wrong doings and I am already suffering..." Jimin's heart broken hearing her painful voice, Even thought whatever she does with him, he still feel bad for her.

"Why are you telling me this? And why are you here in the first place? Are you following me and my Alpha? Do you still want to try your dirty tricks on us?" He snapped at the other Omega as she immediately shook her head while bursting into tears.

"No! Please don't think like that. I just wanted to tell that I am guilty... I am sorry for everything, I shouldn't have done that... You were always there for me as my best friend but I-I... I am so sorry Jimin." She cried in front of him, though Jimin's omega wails inside but he rolls his eyes, he couldn't forgive her easily. But his eyes widened hearing her next words. "I am here for Dr. Lee."

The Omega frowned. "Do you also want to trap him or want to ruin his life?" He asked chuckling bitterly.

She smiled sadly through tears. "Yes, you are right.. I ruined his life by marrying him... He is my mate and he called me here after a successful surgery... I know everything about you Jimin and I am sorry that I can't become a friend you expect. I am sorry for everything. You don't have to forgive me, I know it's hard for you look at me... It's just that... I have a request... Just now I met Jungkook and he told me that he is going to fire me from my position... Even though I don't work under his company but he has power to do it... I know I am being selfish... But please stop him..." She begged him. "I don't want my pups to live like I have lived..."

Jimin frowned hearing her, his Omega went furious inside him, even after ruining their life, how can she still expect from him? But another side he can't ignore hearing about her pups, it's not their fault and every pups needs to be provided best by their parents. His pup is still not born but he and Jungkook are planning everything best for them. And because of her, he couldn't ignore how Kind Dr. Lee is. Jimin didn't want him to suffer because of her. "I know you don't care what you have done to us, even after everything the acudity you have, I am not surprised though. I am not going to forgive you ever, I feel bad for Dr. Lee and for your pups. I will talk to Jungkook but it will be his decision, after that I don't care what he does with your position." He said bitterly, he knows he will never bring himself to forgive her. "Just don't come in front of me ever again, don't approach me ever." Jimin tried breathing heavily as he turned away leaving her, finally closing her chapter from his life.

He heard her cries but he didn't turned towards her, intead he kept walking, towards the Alpha's car.

"Are you okay?" He heard the Alpha asked when he got inside the car.

Jimin turned towards him and nodded his head. "I am." He muttered.

The Alpha pulled him in embrace, as he released calming pheromones for the Omega who was breathing heavily after snapping at his ex-bestfriend.

They pulled away. "You look tired." The Alpha said caressing his cheeks as the Omega leaned to the Alpha's touch.

"I can just rest in your office while you attend your meeting." The Omega said closing his eyes, as he was really tired after standing outside the surgery room for hours and his Omega was always restless, but now he is fine, just a little bit tired because of his pregnancy.

"That's good idea... How about some snacks? You haven't eaten anything in a while, don't you think my pup is hungry?" The Alpha said tickling his tummy.

The Omega giggles as he smacked the Alpha's chest. "It's s my pup and Yes, my pup is hungry a lot and I can even eat a whole bigg ass Alpha, this is how much hungry your pup is." The Omega said showing his fangs to the Alpha who bared his neck in front of the Omega.

Jimin's eyes softened as he dig his nose in the Alpha's neck. The Alpha caressed his back giving him more excess of his neck. "I don't know you will carve for human in pregnancy."

Jimin immediately pulled back as he again smack the Alpha. "I am not talking to you."

The Alpha hugged him again. "Aunt Suzy called asking about your mother's condition... And she told me that Mom is recovering well because of Dad... She wants to see you." Jimin's ears perked up hearing the Alpha, Mrs. Jeon's doctor was happy knowing Jungkook is letting Mr. Jeon meet her, the effect of her mate's scent shows the miracle over the night, she has responded the next day and everyone is so happy hearing that. Jungkook's friends also visit their beloved Aunt.

She is recovering fast and this is great news.

"I am excited to meet her and I think she will be so happy to hear that she is going to be grandmother soon... And Aunt Suzy is going to kill me for hiding this from her." The Omega pouted looking at the Alpha who chuckled.

"I don't know about her, but we have to deal with Jin Hyung's most dramatic ass." The Alpha said as he placed the Omega back on his seat properly and buckles up his seatbelt.

"I will tell Jin Hyung what you called him." The Omega said giggling.

"Do you want to be punished?" The Alpha asked in a deep voice.

Shiver runs towards to the Omega's spine as he gulps. "And what if I want to, what you will do?"

The Alpha clenched his jaw as he looked at the Omega with dark eyes.

Two more parts to go!

A/n : How is it?🫠

Please leave your thoughts and Votes ⭐

Thank you so much for your support 🙏🏻