41. Jungkook's mother.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

The Alpha left for the office after giving instructions to Aunt Suzy who took care of the Omega, the Alpha had already cleaned him up and changed his sheets so it wasn't tasked for the older omega but to feed the Omega from time to time since he is tired after his intense heat.

She has done her task very smoothly, she has congratulated him pinching his cheeks softly and she even gave Jimin some painkiller since the Omega was hissing while moving here and there.
It was in the evening when his sleep was disturbed by some noises coming from outside, he didn't want to get up from the bed but his Omega suddenly felt restless as he couldn't lay there and decided to check out since no other workers inside the house other than him and Aunt Suzy, it was Alpha's order, he didn't want anyone walking around in the house when Jimin is spreading heat pheromones.

It would be safe to get out since he is covered in the Alpha's sandalwood scent.

He carefully stepped out of the room and tried not to fall down, thought he is feeling better after taking the painkillers and resting for some hours.

In the living room, the voices are more clear, one of the voices belongs to Aunt Suzy and the other one is man's voice...

It's familiar but he couldn't pin point.

And the loud voices are coming from the second floor where no one is allowed other than Aunt Suzy and Jungkook himself.

He looked hesitant, since the Alpha never talked about the matter and Jimin is not curious either but right now he can't help it but get curious and the curiousity got the best of him.

Though his Omega felt restless and begged him to get back to the room and call the Alpha but Jimin took step towards the stairs.

With thumping heart he climbed the stairs hearing their loud voices as if they are arguing which Jimin can tell is true.

When he reaches up, he can see Aunt Suzy standing, holding the door knob of some room, and the man is facing her.

Jimin couldn't see the man's face since his back is towards him (Jimin).

But the Omega recognised him, it's...

Mr. Jeon... Jungkook's father.

But what is he doing here suddenly?

He can tell it's a sudden visit since Aunt Suzy looked very panicked.

After living with Jungkook he can tell they don't have healthy relationship between them as father and son but still Jungkook respect his father or he didn't had introduced Jimin to his father and told him about the Omega he was going to marry.

And most important, why he is scolding Aunt Suzy?

Why they are arguing?

Is there anything on this floor which no one should know?