11. Fumming Alpha : 2

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Ignoring Jungkook's burning gaze on himself, Jimin decided to just focus on the event maybe he can get some help for himself too, by talking to the doctors here about his mother's case.

The food was all green and healthy, and Jimin hated it the most as he just played with it. while on the other hand lisa seems to enjoying it very much.

"He is a very famous heart surgeon of the Korea." Jimin ears perked up listening to some juniors doctors conversation. He looked at where they pointing just to find a man in his early 50's sitting on the next table and talking with Hoseok and Taehyung. Jimin decided to get a chance to talk to the doctor and tell him about it mother's case, maybe he can help him to find a donar.

_____________________

Jungkook took a deep breath to control his fuming Alpha, the past days wasn't very best for him and now this, he himself doesn't know why his Alpha is going Insane inside him like always seeing the Omega with Lisa, and besides why the fuck Yo Jung is exerting her sour pheromones.

Yes, since Jin is pregnant and he is having some problems, Jungkook wasn't able to take him to the party, since Namjoon called him at the last minute and inform him about Jin's conditions so the didn't have any choice but to take Yo Jung with him. The Omega didn't look much excited when Jungkook asked her, rather than she was frowning and now her scent is turning bitter just by passing second.

"How many times do I have to tell you to use scent blockers?" The Alpha growls lowly at Yo Jung who didn't him give two fucks and continue to stab the salad in her plate.

It's weird, earlier how she was dying to spend time with him and now when they are together from an hour she haven't uttered a word, it's not like Jungkook care. She is just glaring at Jimin's table and Jungkook didn't know what's the matter, but his wolf felt curious.

Some days ago when Jungkook saw Lisa and Jimin together, it was a disaster, his wolf has broken out and in anger destroyed everything in his penthouse, even after getting on his senses he wasn't satisfied, and what angered him more when some news channels played a news about LaLisa Manoban The female Alpha dating a male omega, since then his wolf didn't calm down.

And everything worsened more when he saw Jimin entering in the event with Lisa holding hands, and attached to each, it was enough to create fire inside him.

Everyone's attention turned towards the certain table as they heard glass breaking sound.

"Oh, Jimin are you okay?" Lisa asked as she took a tissue and started wiping Jimin's hand carefully as the boiled water spilled on his hands, when he was passing the glass to Lisa but it accidentally slipped from his hands. Jimin immediately stood up from his chair, wiping his hands taking the tissues from Lisa. He bowed to everyone and smiled apologetically for creating Chaos.