40. Marked

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

The Omega whines, though he is already in the Alpha's arms while the Alpha thrusts smoothly inside his drenched hole with slick, the Omega gasped now and then feeling the Alpha deep inside him but still the Omega inside him keep whines.

There's no connection between them as mates and the Omega is carving for it.

"Alpha... Please." The Omega cried in pleasure, he needs of the Alpha.

He wants the Alpha to claim him.

It's been four days since the Omega's heat hits, after the first wave in the hotel, the Alpha was able to bring him at his penthouse. They have been spending his heat in their room while the workers are out as per the Alpha's order.

Aunt Suzy was able to feed the Omega in their breaks while the Alpha showers, it was overwhelming for the Alpha, he hasn't spent heat with any other Omega and it's his first time, he was doing anything to keep the Omega comfortable and being gentle with him.

"A-Alpha..." Jimin's fingers gripped the Alpha's hair as he brings Alpha's mouth over his scent gland.

Heat coiling in the Omega's belly as slick gushed out of his hole at the thought of Alpha's mark on his neck.

He didn't know if it's under the influence of heat or his Omega, but his human side wants Jungkook to claim him as his.

The Alpha sucks on his scent gland as he continued thrusting, he halted for a moment hearing the Omega's words. "Mark me... Mate me... Please." The Omega cried, circling his legs around the Alpha's hips to let him go deeper inside him.

The Alpha growls, as he stopped himself from sinking his fangs in the Omega's neck. He pulled away from the Omega's neck to look at the Omega's face. He couldn't help but leaned down to kiss the Omega gently ignoring the Omega's pleading eyes as he was doing since the Omega's heat started.

The Omega is begging him to mark him every time the Alpha is knotted inside him. 

"Mark me... Alpha please." The Omega wishpers against his lips pulling the Alpha closer.

The Alpha growls, gripping the Omega's thigh, moving faster than before. "Say this, when you are in your senses and I promise... I will ruin you." The Alpha said diving back in the Omega's scent gland.

"Then just do it... Ruin me." Tears of pleasure fell from his eyes, feeling the Alpha lightly biting on his neck. "Make me yours... I beg you." The Omega wishpers in the Alpha's ear making him groan.

"Shut the fuck up Omega, don't test my patience." Jungkook snarls, his gums aching as he tried hard to keep his fangs in.

"I am not testing anything, I just want you... to claim me as your Omega." He cried as he pulled the Alpha face away from his neck to look at him. "Don't you love me anymore Alpha?" The Omega's sour pheromones spikes up in the air as he looked in the Alpha's eyes. He was thinking that the Alpha will snap at him for asking such a question after what he did.