03. I can't find him.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Hyung what happened?" Just as Jimin walked out of the CEO's office Ji Hyun asked, looking at his brother's sullen expressions, somewhere he got the answer but he didn't want to believe that, he didn't want to believe that they had lost their father's dream, for them they had lost everything.

Jimin looked at his younger brother with unreadable expressions as he just shook his head.

"What did he say?" Ji Hyun asked and Jimin's heart clenched.

'Be my Whore.'

"T-They can't do anything about it, the other option is that we have to pay Nth millions to get our 50% shares back." Jimin informed his brother whose heart dropped.

"W-What." The younger omega gasped hearing his elder brother, his throat clogged up by emotions, the younger panicked as he remembered how his own life get fucked and now this, he glanced at Jimin who keeps looking at the office door, he don't know what to do anymore, after completing his project, he wanted to share his own messy life to his brother but they how can he? "W-What are we going to do now? M-Mother- I Hyung you remember it right?" Ji Hyun sobbed looking at his brother with horrified eyes, shivers ran down to Jimin's spine as he bit his lower lip harshly.

The Omega's chest tightened. "L-Let's go from here." He mutters, Ji Hyun nodded his head following the Omega from behind as Both brothers left from the building.
_________________

"Jungkook you missed every important deatails of the meeting." Jin muttered looking disappointed at the Alpha who is present physically but not mentally. His mind is going back to the certain omega who was near him again after years, begging for help. " Jungkook?" Jin shook the Alpha's shoulder when he didn't get any response.

Kim SeokjinOmegaScent : Strawberry

Kim Seokjin
Omega
Scent : Strawberry

"Yeah?" The Alpha snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at Jin with questioning eyes.

"Mr. Min agreed for the deal, he looked satisfied with the presentation, by the clients, but you didn't say anything, so they left a copy for you to see it again." Jin informed the Alpha, who muttered a small 'sorry' and took the drive Jin offered him. "It's good for me, their ideas are great the deal will be beneficial for us." Jin adviced the Alpha absent mindly played with the drive, as his sullen expressions can see by Jin.