14. The Rules.

A/N : Surprise!!!

A/N : Surprise!!!

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Jungkook glares at the Omega, but his Alpha is jumping and howling in happiness inside him. "Sign those Damn papers and get the fuck out in front of my eyes." Muttering Jungkook, picked up those papers and placed in front of the Omega.

Jimin's jaw clenched, his fist aching wants to hit the Alpha so badly, his Omega fumming in anger. 'who the fuck proposed like this?' Jimin looked so done with his own wolf, he just shook his head at the thought, looking down at the papers, he realised he has said 'Yes' the Omega felt goosebumps all over his body, he didn't understand what the fuck this bastard wants, first he said 'Be my omega' then 'Act in front of the world' Of course what does you can expect from this asshole. Since they have met he is just showing his jerky ass to Jimin. Jimin's heart aches as he grabs the papers of his company, tears formed in his eyes how his father worked hard for this company, how Ji Hyun tried to take his own life just for this company. It's just a acting right? Then He can do it, it's his profit anyways and it's not like he is being greedy it's just that Jungkook is too desperate for him.

Jimin gritted his teeth, and in desperation of getting out of Jeon's office, he picked up the pen from the table and signed the documents without reading. Sighing heavily the smaller male slammed the pen on the table, even though he just wants to stab the pen nib in the Alpha's eyes, but ignored his thoughts for now. He stood up from the sofa, just wanted to get away from Jeon but again his body being pushed back on the sofa, the Omega winces, he glares at the Alpha who again has that ugly smirk on his handsome face and Jimin just want to wipe it.

Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, making him leaned back on the back rest, the Alpha leaned towards the Omega's left ear. "Idiot Omega, you should have read it first." The Omega ignored his thumping heart, he bared his fangs towards the Alpha as warning.

This bastard! "What the fuck you called me?"

"Idiot." The Alpha scoffed as he mumbled to himself. "I don't have time for your tantrums, now listen carefully. Since you haven't read these documents, I am going to tell you some rules which are mentioned in the contract." Jungkook stated placing his one knee between Jimin's legs, the smaller male gasped at the action as he tried to push the taller away. "First rule; you are not allowed to meet any other Alpha I allow." Jimin wants to protest but before he can utter any words the Alpha has grabbed his chin. "Second; You are not allowed to step out of my house without my permission." The Alpha's grip tightened on Jimin's chin when the Omega tried to open his mouth as the latter hissed. "Don't interrupt. Third; You are going to do everything you were told. Fourth; If you tried to trick me you have to face consequences. Fifth; I will mark you if needed. Sixth; Go, pack your stuff and someone will pick you up from your house. And last; if you try to deny anything you have to pay compansation, which you can't afford I this life." The Alpha sighs heavily as he left Jimin's chin before eyeing his lips who remained silent for some time, trying to proceed with the rules.