35. It wasn't your fault.

A/N : Thank you so much for 55k views 🙏🏻

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Jimin shifted on his foot, his heart beat fastened. He peeked up through his lashes to glance at the Alpha to find him staring right back.

"Why were you crying?" Jimin's head snapped towards the Alpha, as he looked at the Alpha with wide eyes filled with tears.

The Omega bit his lower lip as he stepped forward to the Alpha's bed. "You suddenly appeared, burning up and almost unconscious... I was scared then your phone-"

The Alpha scoffed before speaking again. "You were crying earlier... Even before I crashes into you. Were you trying to run away in the middle of the night?" He looked at the Omega with a deep frown.

Jimin shuddered under the Alpha's burning gaze, he breathed heavily, as he blinked back in tears. One more bitter memory flashes in his mind, of him finding Ji Hyun's medical report, but at the moment he tried keep his emotions at bay for the Alpha. "I-I wasn't..." He muttered walking towards the Alpha.

"Wasn't crying or wasn't trying to run away?" The Alpha asked.

The Omega sniffles as he shook his head. "You can continue your inquires at home, right now you need rest so please just lay down and sleep." Jimin pleaded as he hesitantly touched the Alpha's forehead with the back of his fingers to check his temperature and sighed in relief when he felt it warm but normal. Just as he was about to remove his hand, the Alpha gripped his wrist and pulled him closer.

"You are fucking cold!" The Alpha said through his gritted teeth as if threatening an intruder. He placed his hand on the omega's pale cheeks which was cold. The Alpha immediately pulled him beside him on the bed. "Where's my phone?" He asked looking restless.

Jimin frowned. "Why?" He immediately checked his own pants pockets to find the Alpha's phone.

"I will call someone to pick you up, don't need to stay here." The Alpha said taking the Omega's small hand in between his.

The frown deepened on Jimin's face, he shook his head, looking in the Alpha's eyes. "No! I won't go."

"Don't get on my nerves Jimin, just do what I say. Give me my phone." The Alpha argues extending his hand.

Jimin slid the phone back in his pocket and sighed. "I don't have your phone... I think I dropped it in Namjoon Hyung's car." He replied looking away from the Alpha.

The Alpha snorted, he tried to press the emergency button which is tucked on the table beside the bed, but Jimin quickly hugged him to stop him from pressing the button.

"Jungkook please, don't do this. Just let me stay, I beg you... Please Jungkookie." Jimin tightened his grip around the Alpha's torso as he hugged him tightly as if someone is going to ripped him away from the Alpha, he hid his face in the crook of the Alpha's neck. "I will do anything you will say... But not this." Jimin's voice muffles, in the Alpha's neck, he breathed in the Alpha's scent, as he closes his eyes tiredly, feeling the Alpha's warmth and scent giving the comfort he needs.