Epilogue : 1

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

It was such a stressful day for everyone. Mostly for Jimin and Ji Hyun. Jungkook was Jimin's side all time comforting him and his friends was also there for both brothers.

But everything was worth it when they saw Dr. Lee Min Ho walked out of the surgery room with some specialists around him, with a tired smile on his face and those other doctors congratulating each other for successful surgery making everyone sighed in relief.

"It was successful. Yours and your brother's scent help her a lot to co-operate. I advise you to stay by her side for some weeks for her speedy recovery." Dr. Min Ho advise him, his mother is going to stay in the hospital for two weeks and then finally she can go back to their house.

Of course Jimin wants to stay by her side but he didn't want to stay away from his Alpha.

Both brothers cried in happiness hugging each other.

Jungkook's friends hugged them, including Taehyung, who was the one who is most bitter towards Jimin.

"My best friend ass is jealous because you talked to your doctor for too long." Taehyung mumbled in his ear and Jimin's eyes went back to search for Jungkook who was indeed frowning hard looking back at him.

He looked at Taehyung with mad expressions. "He is not my doctor." He scowls at the Alpha and walked away muttering curses under his breath as Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

He walked towards his Alpha and stopped in front of him. "Jungkookie... Thank you for staying by my side." He said softly as he hugged the Alpha who sighed heavily as he wrapped his arms around his Omega's waist.

"I told you everything will be fine, didn't I?" The Alpha said nuzzling into the Omega's neck as he growls lowly not finding the Omega's vanilla scent or his pups soft scent. "You don't have to wear scent blockers anymore, everyone will know eventually, we will tell them after your mother will be okay to get back home." The Alpha said caressing the omega's belly where his pup is.

The Omega hummed. "Doctor said that, My scent and Ji Hyun's scent help my mother a lot... He suggested me to stay by her side for some weeks." The Omega said hesitantly.

"I heard it..." The Alpha sighed as he pulled the Omega's face away to look at him and cupped his face gently. "Don't worry about me, I think your mother needs you the most right now, I will visit everyday to scent you... Okay." The Alpha said as he leaned down to peck the Omega's nose.

Jimin's eyes filled up with tears as he sniffles. "You know, you are the best Alpha in the world."

The Alpha chuckled. "Hmm, a beautiful Omega telling me this everyday."

"I am serious! But I can't live without you, you have to shift with me." The Omega cried dramatically grabbing the Alpha's collar.

"My scent is not familiar with her, if I shifted with you maybe it can be a problem for your mother and I don't want that Jimin." The Alpha said frowning as the Omega whines.

"I don't think it would be a problem, you have met her before in our college days. And I need your scent, she will smell it eventually, Namjoon Hyung said you have to scent me everyday, it will be helpful for me and our pup." The Omega reminded the Alpha, as he felt his Omega getting restless thinking he has to be away from his Alpha. "I will ask Dr. Lee."

"Calm down Omega." Jungkook said, as he spread comforting pheromones for the Omega who is looking panicked. "I told you it's not good for you, if you will be stressed."

"I am sorry.. I just want to be with you. Please try to understand, I can't live without you anymore." The Omega said as he looked like he was about to cry.

"It's alright baby, it's alright. How about you should go and talk to the Doctor and I have an important meeting in an hour, I have to leave right now. I will come back as soon as I can.. hmm?" The Alpha said as he saw the Omega's expressions saddened even more knowing the Alpha has to leave right now.

"Okay, but wait until I come back. I will go with you." The Omega said as he kissed the Alpha's cheeks.

"Okay, I will wait in my car." The Omega left without listening to the Alpha who chuckled.

Jimin was happy after talking to the doctor, the doctor said his Alpha can stay with them, it won't be a problem, instead she will get familiar with Jungkook's scent.

Jungkook's friends has already left, they were also tired, Ji Hyun was still there with a laptop on his lap as he is trying to work, not wanting to waste time. Jimin told him that he is going back with Jungkook and will come back at night to stay by his mother's side.

Jimin happily walked out of the hospital towards the parking lot where the Alpha had parked his car when they arrived, but his feet frozen, when he was almost there.

In his peripheral vision, he can see Hye Sun standing in front of his Alpha who unreadable expressions.

Jimin's heart thumped wildly as the flashback of their past surrounding his mind.

His Omega thrashes inside him, thinking Hye Sun as a threat since she has ruined their life years ago.

Jimin's eyes stung with tears, his Omega begged him to get his Alpha away from her.

After some seconds, he watched Jungkook walked away furiously, leaving Hye Sun, who looked helpless.

Jimin wanted to turn around so she couldn't notice him, why the fuck she is here in the first place?

He couldn't run since he has pup in his belly so he decided to leave quietly, but it seems like too late.

She has noticed him. "Jimin..."

To be Continued.

A/N : I am too fast, ain't I? 🤓

Vote Goal :- 280+

You all deserve to hung here for not completing the vote goal, I will update after the vote goal is completed.🤣

Thank you so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing🫶🏻