39. Adrians house

Hello lovelies,

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in like a month... maybe even more?
I have an explanation at the end!

For now, enjoy!
—————————————————————————

"Leave a voicemail-" I hang up.
GODDAMMIT!

Why can't she answer the god damn phone!
I try to call her again, but still nothing.
It's always when you need someone the most, they won't answer.

What the fuck can I do now? What am I supposed to do now?
I need to help Emma, but how?
Think Harry! think!

I can go to her house? Maybe her parents can help... no! That's the most stupid plan I can think of. Her parents kicked her out for god sake.
Who can help?

Wait! Who was that friend she ran into when she went on that walk? That friend she told everything to? What's his name again?
Common Harry! Think! Use that damn brain of yours! You didn't get it to remember useless things.

Think, think, think!

Her phone! It must be in her phone. It's a friend so that must mean she has his number, right?

At the thought of her having another boy in her contacts I get jealous, not right now! It doesn't matter right now. He's just a friend, he'll help.

What's his name? I quickly scroll through her contacts.... Jack? No, no it can't be Jack, right? It was something with the s... s-s-s... why can't I remember? S-s-s.... I scroll till I see the S.... SHAWN!

I quickly dial his number.

Pick up, pick up, pick up. Please just pick up...

"hey Em! Everything alright?" His voice echoes true the phone. YES!
"Emma?"

O fuck I need to say something. I almost forgot he's on the phone.

"Uhm, hey, this isn't Emma... I'm Harry-"

"Wait! You're the guy who's dating Emma?!"

"Uh y-yes-"

"NO WAY! I can't believe I'm talking to THE GUY! Emma told me everything about you dude! You're the best!"
Wait what? She talked about me? She told him about me? She never told me that.... I feel my heart pump faster. I love her.

"But what's up dude? Why are you calling from Emma's phone?"

O yeah, fuck, I almost forgot.

"Uh... yeah... about that... Emma is gone"

Emma's POV:

My tiredness had taken over and I had fallen asleep on the persons lap. Still not knowing who it was. I didn't wanna move, couldn't move.

"I'm sorry" the person randomly says. I know that voice... Sophia? No, no way, that can't be real. I must be dreaming! Right?

"I'm so sorry" she says again. This must be Sophia, it's her voice, who else can it be? But what is she doing here?

I'm dreaming, I just know I'm dreaming. I'm gonna wake up and lay in Harry's bed. This is just a really bad dream.
Wake up Emma! Please just let this be a dream, please.

I slowly move my hand to my arm, pinching myself. Nothing happens... I don't wake up, I'm not laying in Harry's bed, it isn't a bad dream, it's. all. real.

No no no no

"I'm sorry, Emma, I'm so sorry, I should've helped you..." a sob escapes the persons mouth.
I slowly tilt my head looking straight in her eyes. Her eyes filled with tears. Sophia's eyes.

Harry's POV:

"What do you mean 'Emma's gone'?" Shawn asks true the phone, he sounds confused, which is understandable.

"Just... just come over and I'll explain it" I try to stay calm, but how can I stay calm when Emma is gone? Maybe even kidnapped?

"W-what? O-okay. I'll be there in 10" he hangs up a few seconds later and I make it back to my house... now I need to wait, but how can I wait when Emma may be in danger?

10 minutes later Shawn arrives at my house, I rush to the front door and open it.

Instead of letting him in I walk outside closing the door behind me and walking to him.
"Where does Adrian live?" I ask as I walk past him, he quickly follows me

"wha-what?"

"Where does Adrian live?" I repeat, he's quiet for a minute "what's his address?" I ask again, trying to stay calm. When he still doesn't respond I stop walking, I don't even know where I'm going

"Common man! Where does Adrian live?!" I snap, not able to stay calm any longer

He just stares at me at first, but then he finally speaks "Why do you wanna know that? What has he to do with Emma?"

This guy, if I didn't need him I would've knocked those little brains out of him.

"Are you really this stupid! ADRIAN HAS KIDNAPPED EMMA!" O fuck i forgot to tell him... I shouldn't have snapped. I grab her phone and show him the messages.

He turns pale.
"So... where does Adrian live?"

~•~

A few minutes later we arrive at Adrian's house. There is no car whatsoever in front of the house and the house itself seems not alive. No light, no open window, no sounds. Quiet, too quiet.

"I don't-"
"Let's just check it out" I interrupt Shawn and I walk towards the door.

This all, it's just so off. Like someone is watching me. I ignore it.

Just when I want to knock on the door it opens, why is the door open? this isn't right. I look at Shawn who's standing besides me, his face even paler than before. I open the door further and slowly walk inside.

"Hello?" I say as I look around. Nobody. No sign of live. But why was that door open?
It feels weird, like some trap. Should I walk further or get out?

But what if Emma is here?

I need to go further. For Emma. For My little star.

"Um... Harry?" I look at Shawn who's even paler than he was before, is he gonna pass out? He's looking at something. I look at the direction he's looking at.

What. the. fuck.

———————————————————————————
Let me just explain why I haven't updated for soooo long...

Okay, first I was just really busy, school was a lot and I wasn't really feeling well. I couldn't find the time to write and also didn't know what to write.

It also wasn't going very well with my grandma, she was beating cancer for already 8 years. All types of cancer. 
She had a tumor in her head for the last year and this month she was getting worse, she couldn't shower, couldn't walk, needed to sleep downstairs, and eventually couldn't leave her bed.
Like a week ago she had passed away. She passed away peacefully. This week I had the funeral.

It has all been a lot for me, so I hope you guys understand.

I don't know exactly when I'm gonna update again, next week I got a lot of exams so I probably won't update then.

I'll try to update soon, but I can't promise anything. So maybe next week, maybe in two weeks, maybe even in a month, I don't know.

Anyway,
Please leave a vote (little star in the left corner) :))
Love you guys!!!
Roos <3