38. The bigger the ego, the smaller the dick

Hey lovelies,

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I'll explain why at the end of the chapter.

I will no longer hold you, have fun reading!!

TW: talking about raping, and rape (won't fully describe it)
I'll put *** when he's about to do it, for when you wanna skip. At the end of it I'll also put ***
—————————————————————————

Emma's POV:

I don't know for how long I've been here, an hour? A day? A week? I can't remember. I don't think a week, cuz then I would've died, but that's not the point.

I try to sleep, which I can't cuz I'm laying on a fucking hard floor and I'm tied up. So the only thing I can do is lay here, waiting for someone, something to help me.

When my father had left I could only cry, cry because I was so stupid to not run when I could, cry because I didn't went with Harry to his dad, cry because I didn't fought and cry because my own father and ex had kidnapped me. Why? Why me?

The door opens and I look up, hoping it is someone who's gonna help me. But instead Adrian is standing in the doorway. I want to scream, fight, do anything, but I don't have the energy for it.

I let my head down again as I hear his footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Hello darling, long time no see" he laughs at his own stupid joke

I'm too tired to give him any sort of responds. He can fuck off.

His laugh abruptly stops and a second later he tilts my head up, making me look up to him.

His expression is blank, but his eyes scream hate mixed with lust.

"You're gonna listen to me, and if you don't..." a smirk appears on his lips and I immediately wanna slap it off

I'm done playing his stupid game "you're gonna slap me? Do it already then, cuz I'm not gonna listen, or are you a coward? Just like my father"

"No" his voice turns cold "I'm gonna fuck that little pussy of yours until you can't think straight and you'll beg for more"

His words should scare me, or at least trigger me, but all I can do is laugh. Laugh until my belly starts to hurt and tears stream down my cheeks.
"Do you really think that little dick of yours is gonna make me beg?" Another fit of laughter escapes my mouth until I almost pee in my pants.

He looks furious, but maybe that makes it even more funny.

"You know what they say, right? The bigger the ego, the smaller the dick" I say as I try to wipe away the tears which I can't cuz I'm still tied up.

***
"You're laughing now, but we'll see who's laughing when I've fucked you" he lets go of me and starts to unbutton his pants.

My eyes widen, he wasn't serious, right? This can't be happening. He's joking, right? But when he still continues I freak  out even more. I need to do something. Move, scream, but my body stays frozen.

He comes up to me again, his hands going towards my jeans, no no no no no!
I try to scream, but nothing comes out of my mouth.
Why can't I scream!?!

When he's done unbuttoning my jeans he pulls them down. I try to resist, but nothing helps. He then goes for my panties, ripping them off, leaving me bare.

He pulls down his boxers, and puts his dick inside me in one hard trust as he lets out a groan. Pain goes true my body and I try to move but it only makes it worse.

"Get off me" another trust, more pain "you're hurting me" more pain, to much pain "stop! No!"
***

~•~

There I lay, in nothing more than my bra and shirt on the cold floor. He dumped me here when he was done with me, like I was nothing than some trash, I feel like trash now. Gross and used.

I don't know how long I've laid here since he left, but I'm still not able to move.

I wanna cry but all my tears are gone. I can only hate myself for not listening to him when he warned me. Why was I so stupid to react on him when he had already warned me?

I need to puke, but nothing comes out.

I try to move, but I don't have the energy.

Why me?

I don't react when I hear a door open again. I don't react when I hear footsteps rush to my side. I don't react when I hear someone crying. I don't even react when I feel something warm around me. The person slowly lifts my head so I lay on their lap.

I just lay there, not able to say anything neither move.

After a few minutes the person stops crying. I slowly move my hands over my hurt body, feeling a soft material, clothes.

I close my eyes, the scene immediately starts to repeat itself in front of my eyes and quickly open them again. I feel a tear role down my cheek. I thought there were no tears left, but I also thought he wouldn't do it, so who am I to say such thing.

I wish I was with Harry, in his arms, on his bed, in his house, back where I felt safe.

Harry's POV:

Why was he here? Why could've he possibly been here?
That's s the moment all the dots in my brain connect...
Fuck!

I pull Emma's phone out of the charger and run downstairs, grabbing my jacket and putting it on while running outside.

What now? Should I go to the police? But what can they do? I don't have real evidence that Emma got kidnapped. Maybe she isn't kidnapped, I'm not even sure.

I don't even know where Adrian lives... fuck fuck fuck!
What the fuck can I do? What the fuck do I need to do?

Wait, doesn't Emma has this friend... Sophia?
She did had a fight with her... but it's not like Emma is calling her... and also... Emma might be in danger, any help to find her is better than none.

I quickly open Emma's phone and call Sophia.
Please pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up!

One ring... another ring... another ring...

Common! PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

"leave a voicemail-"

———————————————————————————
Okay... not sure what to think of the end, don't really like it, but not in the mood to change it :(

This chapter also isn't the longest, but I just didn't knew what else to write

Anyway, I own you guys an explanation...
I had already warned you guys in a previous part that I wouldn't update because of my exam week, after that I just couldn't find the time and energy to write. I know that isn't the best excuse but I just can't sugar coat it, it is what it is...

Anyway, I hoped you guys liked this chapter, maybe I'll change it a bit (I probably won't, cuz I'm way too lazy)

Have a lovely day/evening,
Lots of love,
Roos :))