2. Fight

"Look who finally decided to come home." my dad says, I hear the anger in his voice.

"I-I-I" I Stammer.

"Emma! You're home! I was so worried!" My mom interrupts us.

"Where were you?" My dad asks me, giving my mom an angry look.

"I-I was with Sophia." I'm nog completely lying.

"We called her parents, she was gone too. Now, don't lie to us, you'll only make it worse for yourself! Where were you?" My dad says angry.

"I was with some friends" I'm not completely lying again.

"WHERE, EMMA!" My dad says raising his voice.
My mom looks almost... scared?

"Maybe we could continue this conversation in the living room, otherwise we'll wake up Stan and Tom." Says my mom as she opens the hallway door.

I walk through the door not giving my dad neither my mom once a look.

"So, where were you?" My dad asks again, this time calmer.

"I already told you, I was with some friends."
"WHERE, EMMA, not with who!" My dad says, raising his voice again.

"Please just tell us where you were, Emma." My mom begs.

"Fine, I was in a club-"
"IN A CLUB! YOU'RE NOT EVEN 18!" My dad interrupts me.

I can see the disappointment on their faces, their not even trying to hide it.
"Did you drink?" My mom asks way to calm.
"DON'T EVEN DARE TO LIE!" My dad warns me.
"Yes." I confess.

My dad looks at me as if he could kill me any moment

"How much?" My mom asks randomly.
"How much what?"
"Drinks?"

I stay quiet. If I tell them the truth they are gonna kill me, but if I lie they are gonna find out at some point and kill me anyway.
"HOW MUCH?" My dad repeats in a angry voice
"Three" I lie

"Go" my mom says.
"Go? Go where?" I ask

"I don't know, just leave! I don't want to see you right now!" My mom yells.

I feel tears welling up in my eyes.
Where can I go? I don't have anywhere to go! Sophia's parents probably hate me right now. I had a fight with Adrian and I've never met Jack's neither Shawn's parents. After tonight they probably hate me too. I'm definitely NOT going to Vanessa! That that even came across my mind!

I want to cry but I need to get out of this house!
I see tears in my mom's eyes, like she cares!

I walk out of the house and get my phone to look at my options (which I don't have).

Right now I don't have time to cry! I need to find a place to crash for tonight.

I can go to a hotel? But I don't have money for that.
I feel warm tears role over my cheeks.
NOOO NOT NOW!
I let myself fall on the ground and the tears stream out of my eyes.

I look on my phone and see that Adrian is calling... again.

He had non stop called since I left the club.
I answer the call. "What do you want Adrian!" I scream in to my phone. I don't care who can hear me!

The tears keep coming. I hate it!

"Emma! Thank god! Where are you! I tried to call you all night! I was so worried about you!"

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?! If you where so worried why didn't you just stay sober so you could take me home?! Than you didn't had to worry!!" I scream and hang up! Right now I don't want to hear anything from him.

maybe that was stupid. He maybe wanted to apologise? Than I could ask him if I could crash at his place for the night.
But then I look like the girlfriend who forgives her boyfriend in just a second even if he did something unforgivable! And I don't want that!
I hate myself!
I start crying again. Where the fuck can I go now?

I look at my house. I didn't walk very far away from it.

I see the window from my room open!... I can maybe climb into my room? Nobody will notice! Tomorrow I just need to wake up early enough to sneak out again!

I go back to my house, my room is on the first floor.
My parents are probably still in the living room.
how am i going to climb into my room without making too much noise or break anything?

The drainpipe!

I walk across the grass from the front yard to the drainpipe.
How am I gonna do this? You always see people do it in the movies so it can't be that hard.

I grab onto the drainpipe and put my feet against the wall. I slowly pull myself up.
it probably looks really ridiculous, so it's a good thing it's already late at night!

when I finally get to my window I try to push it further up.

I'm not the thinnest so it takes some effort to strangle myself through the window.
When I'm finally in my room I crash on my bed without changing my clothes or taking of my make-up and I fall asleep.

———————————————————————————
Jeez, what a part, believe me when I say that this one was hard to write.

Sorry that is was a short one but I'm gonna try to make the next one longer!

I hope you guys like it!
I'm gonna try to write another one today but I can't promise anything!

Please comment cuz I love reading those!

Have a lovely day!
Lots of love,
Roos <3