3. Text

Where am I?
I woke up from some very loud noise. Someone probably dropped something.

then I remember what happened last night and immediately get up, I'm still wearing the dress from last night and I feel sticky from the dried sweat, tears and god knows what else.

I look in the mirror, make-up is everywhere on my face and my hair looks like a bird's nest.
I grab my brush and try to comb the worst tangles out of my hair.

I'll die for a shower.

i change in some blue jeans, white top and put on my white converse.
then i sneak as quiet possible out of my room and go to the bedroom.
I take off my old make-up and throw some water in my face, then I put on some mascara and lip balm and put my hair in a pony tail, than I leave the bathroom as quietly as possible.

I walk back in to my room and get my bag.
I put some fresh clothes and other stuff I think I need to survive for some days in the bag and walk to the window.

I throw the bag out of the window hoping it won't make too much noise.
Then I climb out of the window and let me slide down the drainpipe. When my feet touch the ground I grab my bag and walk to the street.

I walk and walk and walk not knowing where I will end up.

I stop walking when I hear my stomach starts rumbling. I need food.

I get my phone and search for the nearest store, than I see that a unknown number texted me.

-06.............
Good morning beautiful,
this is Harry from last night!
I hope you remember last night cuz you looked a tiny bit drunk.
Anyway, you gave me your number and I hope we can become friends!
Harry :)
~

Harry had texted me! The handsome man with beautiful blue eyes had texted me! And he wanted to become friends!
I put him in my contacts and text him back.

Harry🚕
>Hey harry,
Cheesy... I got a boyfriend.
Unfortunately I still remember everything from last night. But I really wanna become friends with you!
Emma
~

I stil got a boyfriend right? We hadn't official broke-up or something. We just had a really bad fight. We will make up at some point... right?
I walk to the store to buy some food. I'm starving!
When I had finally ate something Harry texted back.

Harry🚕
What you mean 'unfortunately'? You didn't like it with me?

>ofc I did! But before and after that wasn't really 'fun'

Was that why you had cried?

>yes

You wanna talk about it?

>not over text! That's one thing for sure

O yeah I get that! Why don't you come over to my place?

>idk

Come on! We don't necessarily need to talk about that... we can talk about anything... like we did in the car!

>okay, what's your address?
~

About 15 minutes later I stand at Harry's door. It's a big house, nothing like mine. Mine is more like a beach house or Hawaï house, you know. His house is more... abstract? It's giving a overwhelming look.
Just when I'm about to ring the bell Harry answers the door

"Did you saw me coming or something?" I ask.
He laughs, but not the laugh where he shows his teeth, it's a short little laugh, but I like it.
"Does it matters?"
"Yes!"

He opens the door further so I can walk in.
The inside is giving the samen vibe as the outside. I don't hate it but also don't really like it either.