20. tomato

Hi lovelies,
How was your guys week?
my week was hell. Probably cuz school started T-T
I'm also in a really weird mood so I'm sorry if you can see that in the chapter.
Anyway, have fun reading
—————————————————————————

His arms where warm around me, and it was the first time I felt safe again, in like a really long time.
I could lay in his arms like this forever, I wouldn't mind at all. But unfortunately after like an hour or some my stomach started to scream for food.
Harry heard it and started laughing, showing both of his cute dimples. I felt a blush appear on my cheeks "o shut up!" I tried to hide my face in his arms

"I'm sorry, babe, you want some food?" He asks in a cheeky smile

Babe? Did he just- did he just called me babe?

"Huh? What, yeah... I'll like that" I stammer as I shake my thought away.

"Okay! Come" he already was rising and he left me alone on the cold bed. "HEY!" I shout at him.
"What is it, love?" He asked, his face standing worried, it looked absolutely ADORABLE!

I slowly got up seeing something red on the bed... what is that- FUCK!! No no no no! That's not.... FUCK. I felt my face turning red. I probably looked like a tomato :((

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as he seen my shock on my face "Emma?"
"Uuh... I- I think..." I slowly pulled the covers away so he could see the red stain as well and as soon as he saw it his eyes widen. "Fuck, are you okay, love? Do I need to get you something?" He immediately asked, not even caring about the blood on the bed

"What? T-the bed... aren't you worried about the bed?" I confusingly asked
"Love, the bed is the last thing to worry about, are you okay?" He asked again, quickly grabbing his boxers and putting it on as he tried to come closer to me.
"Y-yes, I'm fine... c-could you maybe grab my panties and a new pad?" I slowly asked as I felt my blush deepen.
"Of course!" He quickly grabbed my panties from the ground and handed them to me as he walked out of room, coming back in a few seconds with a pad.

"Here you go." He gave me the pad as he turned around. Trying to give me some privacy, which was cute, but we didn't just like fucked or something...
"Why are you turning around, it's not like we just fucked? I started laughing, and he shyly turned around, a blush on his cheeks, which looks so damn cute.

"Sorry" he apologised
"What are you apologising for?" I asked as I putted the panties on and switching the pad, I then rise from the bed and grabbed my bra from the ground, putting it back on.

I looked back at Harry, who'd clearly been staring at me "you look stunning you know." He said as he came closer to me, leaving no space between us, and gently kissing my lips. I let out a soft moan against his lips.

We pulled away and rested our fore heads against each others. "Maybe we should clean the bed... I don't think you wanna sleep with my blood on your bed" I slowly begin
He only hummed in responds, giving me another gentle kiss.
"Harry" I moaned against his lips as I pulled away.
"I don't want you to lay in my blood tonight" I felt my head turning red

"Okay, I'll grab a fresh bottom sheet, can you take that one off and put it in the washing machine?" He asks as he walks towards his closet and grabs a fresh bottom sheet "of course" I take off the old one who's stained in red and than walk out of the room towards the washing machine.
~•~

We sit downstairs on the couch in total silence, when we came downstairs Samantha, Stacy and Anna were also back home, we didn't know for how long and we didn't wanted to ask, cuz that would be weird? I hope they didn't heard us fuck! Cuz if they did... I'm dead!
But I don't know for how long we just laid in bed, and I also don't really know if we slept... so... idk

We watch a movie, I don't know which one, and I'm also don't really care about the movie, I can only think about me and Harry... was is okay to fuck? Like... I'm not sure... we aren't official... well, I actually don't know, but he hasn't asked me official and I haven't either... but... AAAAAA WHY MUST I OVERTHINK!! when we just fucked, everything felt so right then! Why must I overthink it now? I hate myself!

I nibble on the chocolate Harry gave me when we started the movie, I can feel it melt in my hands. Gross.

My head is on Harry's shoulder, but I look continue at Stacy, Samantha or Anna to see if they are looking at me or giving me bitch faces.

I stand up, Harry gives me a confused look. "Toilet" I whisper to him, he nods.
I walk towards the toilet and grab my phone to call Sophia, maybe she can help?

"Emma?" Her voice echoes true the phone.
"Hi..." I quietly say back
"What's up?" I hear the curiosity in her voice
"I- Uhg... I fucked Harry... and-"
"YOU WHAT?" She interrupts me with a scream.
"I-I fucked Harry... well... he actually fucked me..." I rattle on
"YOU.... YOU FUCKED HARRY!?!?" She repeats me

"Yes"

"B-but what about Adrian? I thought you guys would talk today?" She sounds upset, as if she's disappointed in me that I fucked Harry.

"Yeah... we did talk, why do you sound upset?"

"But... you aren't back with Adrian?" She asks, totally ignoring my question. I feel anger inside me, why would she think I would go back to Adrian?

"What? Back with Adrian?? After he cheated!? Are you nuts?!?"

"What? You guys always end up back together! You know that!"

"HE CHEATED! IM NOT DATING A CHEATER!"

"Jeez, calm down... you guys just always get back together, and after that night in the club that you wanted to make him jealous... I just though-"

"STOP THINKING!! I never EVER want to go back with him!! He's a liar and a cheater!" I yell into the phone

"Well... that's a huge mistake of you... cuz he loves you"

"WHAT! WHAT THE FUCK, SOPHIA! HE DOESN'T!! HE TOLD ME HE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE... PLUS... HE CHEATED!! IF HE LOVED ME HE WOULDN'T  CHEAT!"

I hang up, no longer wanting to talk to her, wtf does she think! Dumb bitch!

"A-are you okay?" I hear Harry's voice outside of the toilet.

———————————————————————————
Here you go... a chapter... maybe you can see that it's a filler chapter, it's also really short, so I'm sorry, it's also really bad... cuz I'm just really tired! I'm to lazy to edit... so sorry for the typos.

Have a lovely day/evening
Lots of love,
Roos:))