26. Stars

Hello loves,
Please tell me if you see any typos, I didn't had the time to edit and maybe I was a bit lazy ;) so I'm sorry, but let me know.
Have fun reading!!
—————————————————————————

We keep on driving. Just listening and vibe-ing to random music. It feels good to not think and just live in the moment.

We sing and scream, we cry and laugh. And we're just driving. I want to drive with him forever. Just driving and listening to music. Nothing else. Just him and I. But I know there will be an end of this and everything will be normal again. Well, what can you call normal?

The sun is about to go under and Harry randomly stops. In the middel of nowhere.

"Where are we?" I ask Harry, but all he does is climb out of the car and quickly makes it over to my side to open the door. What a gentleman... I love him.
O damn... o fuck... o no... I should tell him... should I? When? Where? Now? Help!

I climb out of the car and Harry closes the door and locks it. I look around.
O MY GOD! We're at a beach! A beautiful beach! With a perfect view of the sunset!

He grabs my hand and we start to walk. We just walk towards the beach in total silence. I wanna say it. Just tell him that I love him. But I don't know how. It's not the right moment... it is! BITCH THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT!
I'll tell him when we walk on the beach... with our feet in the sand... JUST TELL HIM NOW!
I'll tell him when we watch the sunset... TELL. HIM. NOW!
I'll tell him when you can see the stars and we see a falling star... YOURE NOT GONNA SAY IT IF YOU DONT SAY IT NOW!!! YOURE GONNA CHICKEN OUT!

Before I can overthink it even more Harry abruptly stops and we're on the beach. Sand already in my shoes. He helps me put them off and with my shoes in one hand and the other locked with his we walk further. Towards the sea.

We just walk for some time. Chatting, laughing, just having fun. Forgetting all the shit that had happened.

When we find a spot where you can see the beautiful view good we sit down. I sit between his leg, my head resting against his chest, his arms around me. He's warm and I feel safe against him. I could sit here like this forever! I wish I could just stop the time.

Together we watch the beautiful red-orange-pink-blueish sunset. I love it, I love him. I should tell him.

"Harry..." I softly say, ready to tell him before I chicken out.
"Yes, my darling" his husky voice gave me shivers.
"I love you"
I turned my head towards him and he was frozen in the spot. Did I say something wrong? No... I only told him I love him... i shouldn't have told him... it wasn't the right moment, fuck... I fucked up.

"H-Harry? Please say something... anything" but there came no response. I really fucked up.
"Harry?" My voice broke and I tried to stand up but just when I was almost up Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards me, shocking me as I fell into his lap again.

Before I could progress anything he kissed me. One of his hands on the small of my back and the other in my neck. His soft lips on mine, his tongue touching my bottom lip, I immediately opened my mouth and our tongues intertwine with each other. I let out a soft moan and felt his dick harden against my dripping entrance. Our kiss was passionated and full of love.

We pulled away, gasping for air. He looked into my eyes. His green eyes full of something I've seen before but couldn't figure out what it was. Now I saw it. It was love. His eyes where full of love.

"I love you, I love you Emma Meredith Leopold, I love you with all of my heart, I love everything of you and I can't see my word without you" his words melted my heart, I was flustered and I leaned towards him again. I gave him a small short kiss on his lips. His perfect pink lips. He immediately kissed me again, another long passionated kiss.

We pulled away again and the rest of the time we where on the beach we just watched the stars and the moon.
"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" (Meaning: I love you, if you didn't know yet.. heheh) I twisted my head to look at him and saw that he stared at me, my cheeks flushed red.
"It Indeed is" he beamed at me "I love you, my little star" he kept looking at me with those beautiful emerald green eyes while he said it.

My little star?
My little star?!
My little star!
O my gawd!!

Harry's POV:

She had fallen asleep while watching stars. She was exhausted, she may not have said it but I saw it. I still don't know what happened to her when she was at her family's house but she'll tell me when she's ready, I know that for sure. Right now that was my last point to worry about. I just wanted her to be safe.

When she told me she loved me I froze. She loved me! Of all the boys she could get she loved me. I didn't knew how to react or respond. I should've said it back the second after she said it. I should've kissed her the second after she said it. But no, I was so stupid to just freeze. Dumb.

I wanted to tell her I love her tonight as well, but she already told me before I could even find the courage to tell her.
I wanted it to be perfect. And know I see that wherever we would be she would make it perfect.

I also wanted to tell her about my dad, but what could I tell? Yeah, well, my father lays in the hospital somewhere in the middle of nowhere and I should probably go there but my sisters don't know yet.
Hell no I was gonna say that!
I need to tell her. I need to tell my sisters. How am I gonna tell them? They're gonna be crushed.

I lift her, bride mode, and take her to the car. I slowly put her in the passenger seat. As careful as possible and trying not to wake her I lean over her to fasten her seatbelt.
She scares the fuck out of me when she randomly moves and I quickly kiss her on her forehead and make it to the drivers side.
~•~

I've been driving around for... half an hour? Maybe more? Maybe less?
I didn't had the heart to wake her. I know that if I'll even try to lift her out of the car she'll wake up. I just can't. I'll rather drive around for the rest of the night, what am I saying, I'll rather drive around for the rest of my life than wake her up, she looks peaceful when she's asleep, maybe even happy. I don't wanna ruin that peace and happiness.

I hear some noice next to me and quickly turn my head to look at her. She's stretching out, yawning.
Her eyes open wider when she looks at me "h-how long have I slept?"

"Don't worry, love" I look back at the road and make a turn
"Harry! How long?" I give another look at her and she looks straight back at me, her whole body twisted towards me
"Half an hour? Maybe a bit longer-"

"What!?" She interrupts me, shock in her eyes "so long?! How long have you been driving?"

"Love, really, it doesn't matter. You wanna go home?" I try to switch the topic by asking her a question.
"Uhg.. yeah... fine" she sits back, normal, her hand reaching for mine and I instantly take it.
We drive back home when someone calls me. My dad. Should I answer? Should I decline and call back later? I haven't told Emma yet. Fuck fuck fuck.

———————————————————————————
Not the best chapter, but for now I'm to tired to make it better. Anyway, hope you guys liked it! THEY TOLD EACH OTHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! AAAAA FINALLY!!
Overreaching? Don't care.

Anyway
Have a lovely day/evening,
Lots of loveeee,
Roos <3