30. Illegal

"Emma"

"Adrian? What the fuck are you doing here?!" I look straight in Adrian's eyes. The brown eyes I once loved. They look like dog shit. "And how the fuck did you know I was here!"

"You didn't answered my calls and you weren't with your parents" he steps forward but I give him an angry look and he immediately stops

"So what? We aren't together or anything, I don't have to answer you! And why the fuck did you go to my parents!" I start to get impatient "how did you know I was here!?"

"Sophia" he fidgets with his hands

"What's with Sophia?" I get a bit stressed, is she alright?

"I got it from her, she told me you where here"

What the fuck!! Why would she tell him?!?
I curse under my breath.

"What do you want, Adrian?!" I feel two strong arms wrap around me and immediately feel safe. I relax and lean into Harry's chest.
Adrian's eyes open wider, shock and fear stands on his face but he quickly recovers himself.

"Can we talk?" He asks, his voice a bit shaky.
"Talk"
"In private" his eyes go up to Harry and back to me.
"No. Talk now, or go away" Adrian's expression changes to a mix of fear and anger.

He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, just staring at me and Harry and fidgeting with his hands.

"Are you gonna stand there like an idiot or are you gonna talk? Like you wanted to" I get impatient and cross my arms.

"I wanted to ask you... why you broke up with me" you can see it in Adrians eyes; he wants to fuck with me. He got the wrong person for that.
"Cuz if it only was because I had drank that night I think it's a bullshit reason... and than I had a better reason to break up with you, but I never did that"

He gotta be kidding right now!
"What exactly would've been your reason to break up with me?" I ask, trying to stay calm

"I didn't wanted to break up with you!" He comes towards me, trying to grab my hand but I pull away as I also stop Harry who almost punched him. "But you broke up with me! For some stupid reason!" He raises his voice

"I did not broke up with you for some stupid reason! You cheated on me!" I see the shock in his eyes as he tries to grab my hand again and I slap him "don't fucking touch me!"

He stumbles away "why aren't you going to that special girl of yours?!? Aren't you with her now?" Harry tries to calm me down by holding me but I'm filled with anger.

"I still love you" Adrian firers at me when he recovered a bit from my slap.

"O fuck off! You don't! You never did! Why else would you cheat on me!"

Before Adrian can say anything else I slam the door shut in his face.

I turn around Harry immediately lets go of me and I run upstairs, grab my phone and unlock it.
Just when I start to call Harry's in the room

"Love, what are you doing?" He slowly asks as he comes up to me
I don't answer him and instead try to steady my breath again.
The phone goes over. One ring, another, another.

"Emma? Why are you calling-"

"Why the fuck did you told Adrian where I am?" I angrily say true the phone. It's stays quiet for a bit.
"SOPHIA! Answer me!"