19. Can we talk?

Hello lovelies,
I actually wanted to do a double update yesterday but I also wanted to make this chapter long, but then it became very late and I needed to choose -_- (I'm really bad at choosing :(, just that you know)
either a long chapter or a double update... and I choose a long chapter!
So, here you go! I hope you guys like it!
Have fun reading!!

TW: SMUT
(I know, I know... that took me long, wayyy to long! but BE HAPPY OR SOMETHING!! I did it! Hehe, and you probably gonna like it)
—————————————————————————

"Emma!" I hear my moms voice
"W-what do you want?" I go straight to the point, I'm not gonna talk small talk with her as if nothing had happened.

"You're not even gonna ask how I am?" She asks in a sarcastic voice.

"No, you don't deserve that... so what do you want, mother?" I repeat my question.

"Uhg, okay, fine.." she sounds like a little child "I had thought about what you said... about what I wanted..."

"And?" I roll my eyes, not in the mood to have a whole conversation with her

"I-I.... It maybe seemed not fair... but I... we... we thought it was the best, cuz it wasn't the first time... was it?"

"Mom, if you're only calling me to make me angry and have a whole discussion about this I'm gonna hang." I tell her, I feel anger bult inside me.

"But was it the first time?" She repeats her question.

I stay silence.
okay it wasn't the first time that I went out with friends and it wasn't the first time that I drank... but still! I am a teenager! What does she expect? Some teenagers are way worse!
Stan had come home drunk several times... maybe my parents don't know about every single time, but they know about at least two! And still, he's at home! They never kicked him out!

"Emma?" My mom shakes me out of my thoughts
"Mom" I spot her
"Was it the first time?" She repeats her question again.

I stay silence for a few seconds, thinking about what to say, and what's the best to say.
"Okay, fine... it wasn't the first time... but I think that every teenager does this... or even worse! Look at Stan... when he was my age he did it ALL. THE. TIME, and NEVER! You guys NEVER kicked him out of the house!" I feel anger boil inside me.

"I-I know... but that... that was different." She tries to defend herself

"NO MOM! IT WASN'T!" I snap at her

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." She doesn't mean it, at all! "B-but I wanted to call you, to know if you're safe... so, are you safe? Are you at Sophia's place?" She asks

"No mom, and what do you even care?! Just that you know, I'm at a boys place... and he treats me better than you've ever done! A FUCKING STRANGER TREATS ME BETTER THAN MY OWN PARENTS!" I start yelling

I hear my mother sob.
"I-I" she stammers

"I gotta go, mom, bye." I say as I feel tears well up in my eyes and I hang up.

I sit on the bed and feel a tear roll down my face.

Harry stands in the doorway, still in shock what just happened, but when he sees me cry he rushes over to me and gives me a tight hug.

We stay in this position for several moments until someone opens the door.

Samantha stands there, "um... we wanted ti ask if you guys wanted to come grocery shopping... but maybe it's not the best idea... we can go without you guys." She answers her own question.