22. Happy family

Hello lovelies,
Supriseeee!! Dubbel update!
How was your guys week?
Hope you guys like this chapter, even tho it isn't very long, but that doesn't matter.
Have fun reading!!
Sorry for the typos, didn't had time to edit...
—————————————————————————

After I told everything to Harry and another call with Stan to see if it was smart to come Harry pulls up by my house (well... what once was my house) he promised me he would stay here so if anything happens I could just get out of here.
My body is full of anxiety.
Why am I doing this?

Just when I'm at the door, overthinking the whole situation and ready to chicken out my dad opens the door, giving me a angry look.
"Your here"
bitch, what did you expect?? I'm still your daughter you know, if you want me home (even when you're angry) I will come... eventually...

He opens the door further and walks away, what a nice and warm welcome, thank you father. I walk inside and before I close the door I give one last look at Harry who's still sitting in the car. I then walk into the living room, my parents sitting on the couch and I see someone else on a chair with his back facing me. It's kinda dark so I can't see who it is.

I come closer, not giving my parents a look, just focusing on the person in front of me on the chair. Wait! Is- is that Adrian? Fuck! WHAT IS HE STILL DOING HERE?!? THAT DICKHEAD!

"Emma, please sit" my father instructs, I look up at him looking straight into his blue eyes, they are the same colour as mine, I wish I had my mothers eyes!
"I don't wanna sit" I cross my arms and give him a challenging look.
I look at my mom who looks at her feet, she doesn't even looks at me! I want to scream at her, say what an awful mother she is, tell her that she can also make her own choices, but I don't.
My father gives me an angry look. He can fuck off with his angry disappointed look, cuz I don't give a fuck!

I stand in front of them, not giving Adrian neither my mom once a look. Instead I look straight into my fathers eyes, if you didn't know the situation you would say that we were having a staring contest... with a twist (?) with twist I mean: angry look on our faces.

I'm not gonna say anything, he may start stalking, he wanted me here so he can begin. Maybe I'm childish but I don't care.

He looks away, I WON!! THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME BITCH!! I'm doing a happy dance inside my head.
"We need to talk" my dad begins. No shit Sherlock! I just came here to stand here and have a staring contest with you! OF COURSE NOT! Stupid!
I don't respond on him, just looking at him with the same disgusted look he gave me way to many times. Why did I came again?

"You cheated on Adrian" he says it as a fact, what the fuck! THIS MOTHER FUCKER!
"No" I stubbornly say back, he looks at me in shock, apparently not expecting me to say anything back, well he's wrong.
"What do you mean 'no'" I see my father getting impatient. Get angry, kick me out of the house, o wait... you already did!

"No" I repeat "I did not cheat on Adrian" I give a side eye towards Adrian, who's looking straight at me, in shock.
"Adrian told us otherwise" he tries to stay calm but I can see he's losing it inside.

"So you just gonna believe that mother fucker over your own daughter" I immediately shoot back at him "great to know, what a lovely family I have, don't you think?" He can fuck himself. No filter, no more 'let's keep my mind to myself' he can fuck off!

"Emma..." I hear my moms weak voice, I give her a disgusted look as well and see a tear roll down her face. Stop this fake shit, mother, I know that stupid tear isn't for me.
"I don't tolerate this behaviour of yours" my father starts talking again "it maybe wasn't the best decision of us to kick you out, but that doesn't mean that you can behave like this."

WHAT THE FUCK! 'Maybe'? Really?? I can't behave like this even tho they kicked me out? What In the fucking hell are they thinking?!? I got every right to behave like this, and even if I didn't, they don't tell me how to behave!

I scoff "'maybe'? Really dad? Yeah sure! You know what, you can fuck yourself!" I walk away, but before I can open the door my father calls my name "Emma Meredith Leopold, don't you dare to leave this house"
"O...I dare!" I scream back at him as I grab the doorknob. But my dad grabs my hair and pulls me away, I scream in pain and when he finally lets go off me I fall on the hard floor, my head first.
I scream, not able to bare the pain and my hands reach for my head as tears stream down my face.

Harry, please, help me!

My father pulls me up but I'm not able to stand so I immediately sag through my legs and fall on my knees. He grabs one of my arms and pulls me up again as he drags me upstairs into my room, I cry in pain "please... s-stop" I beg true my tears "you're hurting me"

He pushes me into my room and I can see my moms face full of tears and begging my father to stop. I try to crawl to the door, but the pain makes it impossible and my father slams the door shut.

I start to cry even harder and try to scream and slam on the door but nothing helps.
Harry, please help me!
Is the last thing I can think before I goes black in front of my eyes.

Harry's POV:
It's been an hour and there's still no sign of Emma. Half an hour ago I heard someone scream, I was ready to barge in but then it stopped and I didn't knew what to do. Was it just a fight? Did they make up? Should I go in? I don't know. I'm worried. Maybe this wasn't smart... at all. I don't know. But her brothers where there... right?

I look at my phone again, still no message from Emma, as I hear a door open and close and I immediately look up seeing a man coming closer and closer towards me.
He knocks on my window and I open it.
"Are you here for Emma?" The man asks, his eyes looks the same as Emma's, is this her father?
"Yes" I nod.
"She stays here, you can go" he says and he walks away.

Should I believe him? Should I go? Why didn't she told me herself? Why her dad?
Stop overthinking this, Harry!
I start my car and drive off.
She'll text me

———————————————————————————
I hoped you guys liked it, it's maybe a bit... aggressive (?) but... I don't really care.
Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for over the 200 reader's! Thank you so so so much!

Have a lovely day/evening
Lots of love,
Roos <3