11. Cheater!

Hello lovelies,
Double update!!! Hehe
Before you begin this chapter I just wanna say that at the end there will be some songs that remind me of this book!
This is actually more like a reminder for myself so I won't forget that :|
But that! I won't longer hold you guys from reading!
—————————————————————————
Emma's POV:

I slowly open my eyes, getting blind by the lights.
I quickly close my eyes again. Who the fuck did those lights on? Cuz that mother fucker can put them off right now!

"EMMA! You're awake!"
It's the same voice as on the phone... wait...
What happened? Where am I?
I hear the person walk over to my bed side.
I try to open my eyes again, this time my eyes get used to the light better.

I look around. I'm laying in some kind of hospital bed.
I look at my side and see Harry.
"H-Harry? What are you doing here?" I ask. Is he the one that called? I try to remember who was calling.
Just when he's about to say something someone walks in and I look at the door.

"EMMA!" Adrian starts running towards me when he sees me.
But when he sees Harry a disgusted impression starts to form on his face.
"What is he doing here?" He asks

memories of what had happened flash back.
"Emma?! Why is he here?" Adrian asks again. This time more angry.

"He-he-"
"Did he do this to you?!" He interrupts me
"WHAT? No! He called me, when I- when I was having a panic attack..." I try to explain.

"Why did he call you?" He asks, not even worried that I've just had a panic attack.
"I... he checked in on me... I just talked to my parents and he checked in on me to ask how it went." I don't even know if he actually called to check in on me, but it was the fasted thing that came in my mind.

"Don't lie to me, Emma!" He starts yelling.
"I know that that isn't true!" He continues yelling
Just when I'm about to say anything Harry interrupts me.

"Why wouldn't it be true? Why don't you believe Emma?" He asks, trying to hide the anger in his voice.
"Cuz I know she's cheating!" He yells at him
"W-what?" I'm in pure shock, why would he think that?

"Don't do like it isn't true! I know it! Why else would you stay at this dickheads place, and ask for space? I know you, Emma, well, I thought I knew you... but comes out your just a cheat! A slut! A whore!" He yells at me.

"What?! No! I would never cheat on you!" Hot tears start rolling down my cheeks.
"DON'T FUCKING LIE, EMMA!!" He yells as he walks towards Harry.
"I'M NOG LYING!!" I yell back
"ADRIAN!! Adrian, what are you doing?!? Please, Adrian, I'm not cheating!! I swear!!" I keep yelling, but before I know it Adrian is in front of Harry.

"YOU! You mother fucker! TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yells at him and he throws a punch at him.
Harry manages to avoid him, but Adrian throws another punch and he hits Harry full in the face
"NOO!! Adrian! What did you do!?!?" I climb out of the hospital bed and get on my knees next to Harry.
"WHAT DID I DO?!" He starts laughing.
"Of course, it's always, what did I do! But never YOU! go help you little boyfriend, you slut!" He says as he walks away.

He stops at the doorway, his back still turned to me.
"O, if you don't know it by now..." he turns his head in my direction.
"It's over." He walks away.
"NOT THAT I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU AFTER THIS!" I call after him. More tears begin to roll out of my eyes.
"Harry? Harry? Please." I beg him.
"Harry!? Please!? SOMEONE! PLEASE, HELP ME" I'm starting to scream, tears still rolling out of my eyes.

Why know? Why me?
"E-Emma?" I hear Harry softly say while he try's to stand up.
"HARRY!" I start helping him.
"A-are you okay?" He asks me.
What... why would he ask me? He is the one who got punched.
"Y-yes, yes, I'm okay." I say fast. Even if I'm not okay, it isn't always about me.

"A-are you sure?" He asks again
"It's not about me right now! I need to find someone to fix you up!" I say, trying to look around.
"Yes it is about you! Your boyfri- ex just came in here and started to say shit... then he broke up with you! So yes! It is about you!" He says, gently grabbing my chin to make me look at him.

"I-I..." I wanted to say that I'm okay, that he doesn't have to worry about me. But in reality... I'm totally NOT okay... my first boyfriend just came in here, started to punch my 'best friend' and then breaks up with me... but I don't wanna make everything about me!

Harry's lip and nose are bleeding goddamn and it looks like there will be a huge bruise on his cheek!
Now is not the time to whine! I need to get him help!

"Emma?" He says softly, he slowly pulls me into a hug. Hot tears starting to stream down my face.
No no no no no! I need to get him help!
"It's okay." He shushes me.
"N-no... I need to get you help a-and.." I sob.

"First you need to calm down, love." He says while he hugs me even closer.
I give into the hug. "I'm sorry." I say while tears keep coming out of my eyes.
how in hell are those goddamn tears not up yet?
"It's okay, love." He says.
It doesn't click right away in my brain that he just called me 'love', twice. Probably cuz I'm crying and with everything that just happened, but right now it doesn't matter.

I slowly pull away by hearing someone enter the room.
"What on earth happened here?"

———————————————————————————
Jeez... what a chapter... I'm sorry if there are typo's cuz I didn't have time to edit... I'm sorryyy<3
also this chapter didn't came out how I wanted.
I basically hate it -_-

But here are some songs that remind me of this book, if you got more songs just commend and I will listen to them and update you guys in the next chapter :)

• born to die ~Lana Del Rey
• you are in love ~Taylor Swift
• start over ~Jessica Baio
• crossed the line ~Jessica Baio
• I wish you cheated ~Alexander Stewart
• him ~Cian Ducrot

Also, I won't be able to update for a couple of days but I will try to update as soon as I can!can't promise anything :((

But one thing I can promise is that it will get spicy in the upcoming chapters ;)), I'm also gonna try to make the chapters longer.

Anyway stay healthy, stay happy,
Lots of love,
Roos <3